EF MCR M4 and more!

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by AkTh3BigE, Jan 9, 2020.

1. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
    Hello! I have to decided to move out of Airsoft after about 5 or 6 years of playing. I will definitely not accept any form of trading. All gear must be bought through PayPal, and the buyer must pay for shipping.

Elite Force MCR M4
    New Price: $100
    I bought this gun just last summer. I loved the feel. It is an extremely comfortable gun that made for lots of fun. Very accurate. I am most sad about selling this one away! I am asking for 170$. Really no visible wear and no scratches.
    IMG_4727.jpg
    Included are the all the items seen in the picture, minus the sight that is in the bottom left. It’s still quite new!

Valken M4
    New Price: $60
    This was basically my first real gun. It worked well at its beginning and I liked the feel. Currently, works ok. Good starter gun for anyone getting into the game, or one you’d loan to a good friend for a game or two. I’m asking for $80. It is worn a bit, and includes the handgrip seen on the photo IMG_4734.jpg

CYMA M14 SOCOM
    Price: $45
    I got this gun quite awhile ago. Awesome feel. Really heavy, quite a bit to lug around, you’ll want a sling. I’m asking for $50. It works just fine, it’s just got scratches and the trapdoor is missing. This package includes two mid cap magazines.
    IMG_4728.jpg

Hodgebodge M4 SOLD!!!
    So this gun is basically for parts. It’s two different guns put together, some technician can probably get it to work but I almost did. The two guns were at CYMA m4 (SR16?), and the other one a DBOYS m4 (it was realllly crappy)
    $20 is what I’m asking. It could fire at one point of time. IMG_4730.jpg

Colt GBB
    New Price: $45
    So this pistol I bought last fall from a friend, a little overpriced. I haven’t even used it yet. Comes with a mag. I’m asking for $70 on it. IMG_4697.jpg IMG_4699.jpg

Elite force magazines
    Price: $35 For the lot
    All of different quality, some almost brand new. I’m asking for $40 for the lot, and only the lot. All midcaps IMG_4724.jpg

High caps
    both of them for $15
    IMG_4723.jpg

For buying details, contact me on here through pm or email me at [email protected].

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  2. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot

3. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  4. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  5. Handyguy

Handyguy Member

Summit
    On the M14, do you mean the stock trap door is missing or one on a the mag thanks, what do you think shipping would be to NJ, any other damage you know of thanks again

6. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  7. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  8. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  9. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot