Ehobby Shipping?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by chumbro, Sep 23, 2012.

1. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    So, I finally ordered my G&P. After 2 months of extensive chairsofting, I decided on this:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magpul-gandp-vltor-7inch-rail-custom-aeg-black.html

Yes, I know it's beautiful, try not to drool. However, because Ehobby seems to be the only place to buy a customized G&P, I had to order from there. Since Ehobby, is all the way in Japan, (Correct me if i'm wrong) I'm guessing it will take around 2 weeks to get here. Keep in mind, I do live in Oregon so it's fairly close compared to other places.

So how long do you guys think the shipping will take? Anybody had any Good/Bad experiences with Ehobby?

Thanks in advance! :D

2. IainS

IainS New Member

Bay Area
    I'm in California, and it took just under 2 weeks for my package to arrive (2 lipos + charger). Ehobbyasia is based out of Hong Kong however my packaged actually arrived in New York first which I thought was strange. Customs took a couple of days, so don't be alarmed if when you check your tracking # through USPS it doesn't move for a few days.

3. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Thanks for the info!

Also, you guys don't know what battery I have to buy with this gun is do you?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
  4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Every gun I've gotten from eHobby had to ship express, which put the gun on my doorstep (Western WA) in under 48 hours from placing the order...

5. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Really?!? Thats fantastic news!

6. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Fit to store up to 7.4V / 11.1V Lithium Battery into Stock Pipe ( Max:152mm long )

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Every time I've ordered from Ehobby, they had my package to my door in Michigan in about 5 days. Faster than any of the California based retailers by a long shot. By the by, Ehobby is located in Hong Kong, not Japan.

8. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Really? God I'm derp. I thought Hong Kong was in Japan...

9. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    You should probably invest in a nice atlas. Or at least pay better attention in Geography class.

10. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    Methinks you thinks of Tokyo….

I mean, I know Tokyo SOUNDS like Hong Kong, but there’s actually a difference ;) JUST teasing bud.

11. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    My brain just took a big crap there xD. I'm normally better than this...

Stupid, Stupid, STOOOPID!!!