El Paso Airsoft

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by American_Eagle, Nov 18, 2012.

1. American_Eagle

American_Eagle New Member

El Paso
    El Paso is having an identity crisis of sorts. A lot of airsoft players are deploying this month. I'm trying to get more players to get out and play more often or on a regular basis. My question is - Where are the airsofters in El Paso? Let's get an association together just for airsoft in El Paso! I'm building an airsoft only field at my paintball field on Montana, this is the first step. The next step is you showing up.:cool:

2. airsoftm4ssystom

airsoftm4ssystom New Member

Alamogordo
    Hi I live in Alamogordo and would like to know when you play. what type of field do you play on?

3. snipingtwinkie22

snipingtwinkie22 New Member

el paso
    i will try to go after i get my new airsoft guns for christmas I'm getting a mk96 awp and m14 ris series

4. themole

themole New Member

Horizon city airsoft militia will gladly like to try out your new field, when is this field gonna open?

5. Vargov

Vargov New Member

El Paso
    I'm stationed here at Bliss and am looking to play sometime! I just need to get all my gear shipped from home first.

Sent from my iPhone using Airsoft Society

6. Vulture1FUBAR

Vulture1FUBAR New Member

I used to paintball at american eagle, loved the field, I'm guessing there's no doubt it's gonna be good, and if I may, I hope this is joe still the owner of american eagle, I was one of your staff for refs, but I would actually like to talk to you about being your team I guess you could say or as my friend said if you could sponsor us?

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society

7. Jrod9419

Jrod9419 New Member

El Paso
    me and my friends will be happy to join

Me and my friends are starting up on airsoft and if anyone would help with tips on which Gun to buy and other stuff thanks, im jouse and my email is Josh_skeleton7@yahoo.com

8. lonestar

lonestar New Member

They in horizon in militia Airsoft brotha

9. Aldotheapache915

Aldotheapache915 New Member

El paso
    I just moved here from las vegas nv.
    I would love to play outhere i just need to find a shop or someone in town to work on my kwa have some gearbox problems. Can anyone help me out?

10. toujoursenavant

toujoursenavant New Member

Is anyone here still active?