Electric BlowBack G18C Problem

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by GoldHawk_Airsoft, Oct 30, 2012.

1. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

My G18C EBB stops shooting every once in a while. It keeps up with the same Rate of Fire, but the slide will go back and stop there until you pull the trigger again. I understand it is a cheaper airsoft gun, but is there a simple solution anyone knows of?
    Its a JLS EBB G18C worth $8.99 on airsplat

image-2115881315.jpg

2. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    That gun? Well lets just say you're lucky it actually still works. Theres not much you can do though.

3. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    It only $8.99, I don't know what you expect. I mean, spring airsoft pistols at walmart are more expensive than that.

If you take it apart, it is most likely to fall apart on you. I would just suggest to keep the gun lubed up. When in doubt, use lube.

4. Zak17

Zak17 New Member

Carefully take it apart and clean it; the last time you played dirt mighta got in and ****ed up some internals.

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I've owned a jls ebb pistol. It's a piece of crap. What I want you to do is, pick it up, walk over to your trash can, then throw it away.

6. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Nein! Keep it and use it as a prop.

7. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    A few weeks ago I safety killed somone with a cap gun... So if bb's come out of it at all you will eventually hit someone with it and make them feel very foolish.

8. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Or, you could give it to me. I have some very good uses for it. Just kidding. NO GOOD USES