Electric glock model

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Darek, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Darek

Darek Member

Ok I was looking around for an electric glock for Airsoft and haven't seen a single one other then the cyma,I have a budget of about $100 since it is just a sidearm and wanted one 330+ fps I even checked Craigslist and couldn't find a decent glock

Edit: I wanted electric because I don't own any gas pistols currently and then would have to buy the adaptor and "borrow" my dads propane for his grill

2. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    No aep shoots over 270 fps. If you want a glock, for that price I suggest a gas blowback. Look at the WE g18, or g17. If you're stuck on electric the only option is the CM030. Which is really overpriced everywhere because its discontinued. Just know that on those guns, the slide is fixed and can't be moved.

3. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

The cm030 is the one you should get. There is a Tokyo Mauri electric glock but it is way out of your price range. Also there are other crappy electric glocks but shoot 150 fps

4. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    1st, no electric Glock is going to hit 330+ FPS. The AEP gearbox is limited to around 300 FPS. Try for anything above that and you risk major failure of the gearbox.

Second, unless your dad is using a Coleman style camping grill for grilling, you won't be using his propane tank.
    Propane adapters are meant to be used with this type of tank:

[​IMG]

5. Darek

Darek Member

His grill does use that lol

Also I think I will just save up for a TM

6. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    A TM AEP is a huge waste of money in my opinion. Especially when you have to save up for it.

7. Darek

Darek Member

Well I'll have to deal with green gas then...sorry dad :)

8. Sparky_D

Pierce County
    Buy your own.
    It's less than $5 per can, usually 2 for $6 or so...

9. Darek

Darek Member

I know I was making a joke XD

10. fradd

fradd New Member

How many magazine fills will one can last?

11. Darek

Darek Member

I was kind of wondering the same thing

12. Sparky_D

Pierce County
    Dozens.

I bring a can to events and everyone on my team (8+ guys) uses it for the day and I still have plenty gas left over afterwards

13. Darek

Darek Member

Thank you also I was wondering about the WE G18c or is there any other glock for that price that is like that that is "higher end" also if anyone is selling one for a good price or trade just pm me

14. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    I hear bad things about WE, but all I seem to hear about the g18c is that its great. Ask richman about it.

15. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Of you want a gas Glock look at the KSC lineup. If you want one in the same price range as the WE grab a KJW.

16. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Theres a kjw? Must have link....

17. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  18. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    That ain't no g18c my dude -__-

19. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    Don't even get me started. It bugs me that everybody craps on WE glocks. Or WE in general. Especially because half the time it's people who have never owned a WE glock. I have a WE g18c, it's a great pistol. I still haven't had a problem with mine, even after being dunked in a pond, dropped on a concrete floor, and I still have yet to clean it in any way other than disassembling it to let the parts dry after it got wet. (this is bad, I know, but I'm curious to see how far I can run this glock into the ground).

As someone who has the ksc g18 as well, I'd say the WE just feels more solid, and the polymer on the WE is of better quality too.

20. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

You never specified g18c... and you'll notice he didn't say anything about a g18 just a Glock. I thought you meant a Glock in general, sorry.