Electric MP7?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by EuroGirl, Dec 8, 2012.

1. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Does anyone know of a good site to get a electric powered mp7? I think it would be really neat for indoor play. I think this because the indoor play area is jam packed lol

2. zexalm

zexalm New Member

Albuquque
    There is the rare Tokyo Marui one, and a WELL one too.

3. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    Try getting a Well one, you can get it off of Evike or other sites. They use the same micro GB as the TM uses, so it IS possible to get some replacement parts.

4. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

I see the TM Mp7 all the time and check Redwolf Airsoft. They might have it if not I will post a link later on where to get one if I find one.

5. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Sweet! Thanks you guys ill have 5-600 left over so I want to make sure to get gun; for both outdoor and indoor, and this gun seems great for CQB.

6. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

The Gbb.would be soo much better. But if you go with the electric TM then great

7. ajharl

ajharl Member

Largo
    Be careful though. MP7 gearboxes have the same issue as v2 gearboxes. The front end is the weak point of the gearbox and will inevitably break on you so make sure to try and buy new gearboxes.

8. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    With $600, pick up a marui. Stock: 295fps, 13bbps, at least 115ft range. A whole box of 6 100 round mags is $40. One 7.2 battery lasts 1200 rounds.

9. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Definitely get the TM. I use the TF as my sidearm although I'm retiring it very soon. However if you really have the money I recommend you get the TM gbb.