·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how about eshooter Kestrel v2 ETU, it's a new brand in the market

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
This says that your unit will not work in about 40% of the mechboxes on the market.

Kestrel V2 ETU is compatible with standard Tokyo Marui V2 gearbox. Because this standard is not longer actively being followed.

Rather you should test your unit in all of the traditional style mechboxes that are made.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
It looks very similar to a Gate Titan in design, but closer to a Gate Aster in features and performance. It claims to offer the basic functions: battery protection, different firing modes including binary burst and what Gate calls "adaptive trigger" (pull lightly and it fires once, pull further and it switches to full auto), precocking and active braking. But all these are expected in even a basic ETU.

One feature that may set it apart from other products is I believe it is Bluetooth out of the box. With Gate you have to purchase the Blu-Link separately or as a package. But what is this thing?
Automotive design Bicycle part Auto part Carbon Air gun

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
DDAY Varicaps...hit the switch...the max you can put in is 30.

However, I see of or hear of very little on "Real Cap" Games in the US.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Makes sense. Gate has similar features but I have never used them and I don't know how they work, especially since they don't have a switch like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts