Elite force cqb or combat machine?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by wilsonzhang6, Jan 4, 2018.

1. wilsonzhang6

wilsonzhang6 New Member

2. Jeranhound

Jeranhound Active Member

Seattleish
    I'd take the Elite Force, personally, between those two. G&G really cheap out on their barrel, motor, and wiring.

If you're willing to look at others, consider these two.

https://www.evike.com/products/50714/

https://www.evike.com/products/77932/

The Lancer is made by Lonex, and the Tippmann is probably made by Lonex. The early models of the Lonex ones had a weakness in their upper receiver, but I haven't heard any reports of that since their first batch came out, and the Tippmann one looks like it may have just got around that by thickening the upper walls a little.

3. wilsonzhang6

wilsonzhang6 New Member

Thanks for the suggestions.I also forgot to mention that my closest field has a max of 350fps so I might go for the elite force.

4. JesseTheTsar

JesseTheTsar New Member

G&G
    Better yet G&G Firehawk, I have it and I can personally say its an amazing gun.
    Mine chronoed under 350 stock.

5. operator29

operator29 New Member

El Segundo
    Another vote for G&G

6. Prsch2003

Prsch2003 Active Member

New York
    Honestly I would suggest looking on ebay for used guns or download the hopup app. Some good brands to search for are kwa, krytac, ics(depending on the gun) look around for those and with bidding on ebay and looking around you can snag a gun 200 or so dollars off the retail price. Make sure you do research on that specific gun.

If you want to go for those two i would say G&G

7. Matman

Matman Member

G&G for sure, then stick the metal Lonex hop up in it ($16.00)

8. JLeav

JLeav Member

I’ll sell you a brand new Echo1 TROY Industry licensed MRF-C G2, it comes Lipo ready and is a overall great gun.