Emerson CP Gen2 style Tactical Pants ( MC )

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Shaesauce, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Shaesauce

Shaesauce New Member

Was thinking about getting these on ebairsoft and wanted to know if the pattern is close to the real thing and if the construction is good, was looking at the reviews but I don't trust them really.

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The pattern is far too green and the construction is meh. They're not the worst Crye lookalikes out there, but they're low on the totem pole. Grin's list of Crye wannabe awesomeness:

Crye look awesomeness scale:
    -Crye
    -Toy Soldier
    -Allwin
    -Emerson
    -TMC

3. Shaesauce

Shaesauce New Member

Alright thanks man, always see you on the threads you seem to know what you're talking about.

Edit: How are the allwin's cause there's no point in getting the toy soldier ones since real crye gen 2 pants are only 20 bucks more.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Ah, but real Crye Gen 2 pants are difficult to find and often run quite a bit more used. The allwins are decent, but still Chinese knock offs. If you're going to get knock offs, they're passable.

5. Shaesauce

Shaesauce New Member

Well thanks for your help I really appreciate it I'm trying to get a new uniform and I'm having a hard time deciding so this has been a big help might just end up getting a different pattern to tell you the truth but we'll see.

6. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz New Member

Sioux City
    This.

But this thread basically explained my problems exactly.

7. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Actually I'm going with all wins for my load out for awhile. Their MC is pretty good from what I have heard.