Euro Special (G39, MP5, USP) as well as a Desert Eagle, some grenade launchers, and misc magazines.

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Jagerneu, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Jagerneu

Jagerneu New Member

I've got a few things to offload here, it's about time that I downsize a little, and this is the first wave. Located in East Texas, but willing to ship. All prices negotiable, but lowballs will be ignored. Open for trade offers that include TM gas shotguns (KSG and M870), as well as HPA rigs.

-WE G39K ($290) Pretty standard **** here. Stock G39 with four magazines. Two of the magazines need new fill valves. I have plenty of furniture for this guy, so if you'd like the standard top rail, or a aluminum railed handguard, just let me know. Dual optic has the battery tray, but not the cap for the battery cover.

[​IMG]

-Echo 1 MP5 (Converted into a SD) external kit ($200) It's ugly and that's that. Originally a Echo-1 MP5 with a end-cap, a SD handguard was spliced on. The stock is just there so I have something to shoulder it with, I can replace it with just the end cap if you wish. This is a set of externals, as well as all the gearbox parts to convert a standard M4 V2 gearbox for this body (selector, nozzle, selector plate, etc). Comes with four 100-round midcaps and one 250-round highcap.

[​IMG]

-KWA USP Compact ($100) Stock USP that has a blown main seal. Magazine has no baseplate, but it doesn't affect the function. Comes with a Ferpa (fake serpa) and one magazine.

[​IMG]

-Tokyo Marui Guarder Desert Eagle ($300) I received this one in a trade, seems to have an issue where it will only vent gas, and won't cycle properly. I'm sure someone with actual gas pistol experience will be able to diagnose the problem and fix it. Hop-up cover is missing. Comes with Guarder kit (installed), three magazines, all leak free as well as the original plastic body (assuming you wanted to flip the kit).

[​IMG]

-EGLM ($90) Received in a trade, but I have no use for it. fully functional and comes with both magwells (7.62 and 5.56).

[​IMG]

-M203 (RIS mount) ($60) Found in the bottom of one of my cavernous gear bags. Missing the bolts for the rail mount, but other than that it's fully functional (albeit a little rough-looking).

[​IMG]

-SAT KSG parts ($46/tank, $10 for the lever) Originally purchased for the KSG I bought, then sold. Two brand-new SAT tanks for the TM KSG, as well as a aluminum loading lever.

[​IMG]

-Assorted GBB magazines KWA M9/M93R magazine ('stendo) ($30) WE M9 magazine ($15) KWA ATP magazine ($30) FNX-45 magazines (both have bad floor-plate seals) ($25/mag) KJW KC02 magazines (Green gas, not CO2) ($25/mag)

[​IMG]

Dem' snaps: https://imgur.com/a/FpgtP

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Jagerneu

Jagerneu New Member

Seems old enough to bump

3. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    How did you attach the stock on the MP5?

4. Jagerneu

Jagerneu New Member

The MP5 originally came with a buffer tube attached. I wasn't a fan, but I didn't have a proper sliding stock. The wire stock was the result.

5. -Spitfire-

Oceanside
    Wait, was it an SOB1 originally?

6. Jagerneu

Jagerneu New Member

I'm not entirely sure, though it seems possible. I can only assume that's the only way to get one, though the end-cap it came with threw me off.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  7. -Spitfire-

Oceanside
    Did it originally have a top rail or ris handguard?

8. Siege_

Siege_ Member

Selkirk
    M203 available?