Everybody list their favorite airsoft games/ideas

Discussion in 'Scenarios & Milsim' started by Pkslayer123, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Pkslayer123

Pkslayer123 New Member

Lombard
    Do you guys have a unique game that you created? How about a specialty game? Than please list it here! Include rules, description, team size, and what is allowed/not allowed. Thank you!

2. Keegan3R3B

Keegan3R3B New Member

Blaine
    Me and my friends made up a game we named "base warfare"
    Rules and description:
    Find an area to play airsoft out doors. Built two different forts within view if each other (not to close though)
    Split everyone up inti two teams and make them fair based on weapons and experience.
    Each team starts in one of the forts you've made
    Once the game starts each team faces each other head on, no flanking if any kind you just push entail you take the other teams base
    You respawn after 2 minutes at your base/fort
    Whoever controls both forts wins

This game is extremely simple but if everyone had AEG and CQB weapons it's unbelievably fun and plus you can't loose the game cuz your opponent can't flank you, it ends up being whoever had the most gun skills wins

3. Keegan3R3B

Keegan3R3B New Member

Blaine
    Sorry for the spelling errors

4. Remoon101

Remoon101 New Member

Burke
    The TANKs game. On the game types for op thread somewhere, it's good fun. I'm too lazy to rewrite/copy over everything here though :p

5. Xorn642

Xorn642 New Member

Santa Rosa
    VIP assassination
    U start by getting 1 to 3 sniper teams (1 sniper and 1 spotter) and put everyone else on another team. Now get a balloon and tie it to a chair. The snipers have to shoot this ballon without getting shot themselves. The defenders can build all the defenses they want but there has to be a clear shot to the target at all times. If a defender is hit he doesn't yell out. He puts his weapon above his head and exits silently since stealth is the name of the game. If all snipers are hit or a certain amount of time runs out. The defenders win. Also if a sniper is down the spotter can take his gun and start sniping. This is a long but fun game. It gets very fun when u have lots of ppl. Try this at ur next event

6. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Sniper tag. 6 people. 4 methods play in an open field surrounded by woodland. Hunted start in middle, hunters start in woodland

1: 5 people hunt 1 person. It's good to be the 1. Person who gets the 1 becomes the 1. 1 shoots anyone and they're immobilized for 1 minute.

2: other way around, zombie style instead of immobilization

3: 1 person hunts 5 people. Each try to expose others by shooting next to them or throwing smokes or bangs at them. If a hunted shoots another hunted, the shooting hunted is out. Last hunted out wins. Hunted can immobilize for 30 seconds.

4: 5 hunted, 1 hunter. Hunter swaps, best time wins. Hunted cannot shoot more then 1 BB per magazine. Hunted immobilized hunter for 15 seconds.

7. Darek

Darek New Member

How about everyone gets handed a card it says assasin protector or prez an odd number of people 1 on the prez team and then divide the other teams evenly assasins can go with the protectors to add confusion the rest of the assasins can be snipers or guerrillas no spawning if assasins kill prez assasins win if protectors kill all of the assasins protectors win

8. Api123

Api123 New Member

Cleveland
    Manhunt: Everbody at the field picks up their AEGs and points them at a select person. Yell "Run" and hunt them...... J/K!! (but we really did that once and the kid that was hunted came out a bloody mess.) my friends and i were only amateurs and noobs then, so dont flame. Im much more mature now.

9. Redfalcon

Redfalcon New Member

Free for all/one in the chamber ( sorry for COD reference). Very fun

10. Nipples

Nipples New Member

Scranton
    Territory wars
    Basically you get some flags, and place them in the woods in unique spots such as a creek, a big tree, and a huge rock. The team that captures all 3 points first by warding off enemies wins.

11. tjhimes

tjhimes New Member

Good ol fashioned capture the flag, but with firearms, and if you have grenades make grenade traps.

On that note, clear the building, 12 people, 4 in the building (preferable a larger one). They have 3 minutes to plant any traps, or set ambushes, then the 8 people assault team has to try to clear the building, you can add a time limit where if any defenders can last 5 minutes without being shot they "escape".

I just made that up and it may not work, feel free to give me feedback, truthfully I haven't played airsoft yet, not many fields around me.

12. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Wait, what?

13. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Probs not. We play 5v40+ downed pilot with more skilled people on the 5 team with medics (40+ team has unlimited respawns at a base afar from the pilot) and guess who wins 90% of the time.. The 5 defenders. But idk how it'd work if the attackers actualy had some shred of skill- (I swear they suck) maybe it'd be more even...

14. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    You're on to something, but I couldn't exact tell all the little specs(sentence structure and punctuation)
    So here are my questions for this scenario:
    1)Do the assassins know who the president is?
    2)Do the protectors know who the assassins are?
    3)Do the protectors know who the President is?

I ask because I don't know if you meant that when you draw cards you keep your role to yourself, or share.

I'd really like this scenario if you could type it out and explain it better.

15. madsplosions

madsplosions New Member

I've played one in the chamber many times and it's really fun using you pistol clip as your knife.

16. airsoftnoobs

airsoftnoobs New Member

I think that it is a great idea I will tell my friends thanks

17. Redfalcon

Redfalcon New Member

Or you could use your knife... as a knife

18. noobpod

noobpod New Member

Chicago
    Sigged! If it ever decides to show up...

One thing you can do if you have a small amount of people (1-4) is to put one guy in a bunker with an automatic and have the others try and get him out with just pistols.

Edit: Forgot to mention 1 life each.

19. Redfalcon

Redfalcon New Member

Lol happy I made something sig worthy!

20. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Too bad it isn't in his sig.