Evike Bonyard

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Neo, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Neo

Neo New Member

antioch
    Im going to get money for an aisoft gun for christmas. the one i want to get is 275.99 but theres one in the boneyard for 145.00 dollars. heres a link

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=40354

do you think i should go for it and get the boneyard gun and take it to gamepod and hope they can fix it for cheap or should i look for a different gun. i think ill probly get around 200 dollars for a gun altogether. and by the way g36's are my favorite type of gun.

2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    I'd go with the boneyard and send it to one of the techs on this forum. It will be significantly cheaper than a local guy in most cases.

3. osawaab

osawaab Active Member Supporting Member

Charlotte and or A galaxy far, far away
    Jg g36 is a good gun and they range from $100-150. Airsoft gi has them for $95 on sale plus 15%. Off and free ship or evike has the new 2013 model for about 130 and they have coupons as well.

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    osawaab is right, that's a good gun to look at. I got mine for free, anyway. If you absolutely have to have that model, I'd get the boneyard.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    If you can't fix an airsoft gun yourself, typically it's not the wisest decision to shop bone-yards, unless you're planning on doing a complete over-haul internally.

Sometimes things work out where the problem is a blown fuse or missing screw, or even minor scratches. At the same time you can get a cracked gearbox, electrical problems, cracked frame, and on and on. I've purchased 8 guns from boneyards, and each time a totally difference outcome. If you know how to work on guns and want a project, go for it.

If you're still getting into teching, you might want to hold off on this for now.