Evike (F+)

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by CQB, Jul 30, 2012.

1. CQB

CQB New Member

They said my gun was in stock yet, I got a letter in my box saying the gun isn't. I got horrible unless items so I sent them back. I can't get my money back just store credit. Evike gives you store credit to make you buy more off them before you stop for good. I'm done with Evike and my friends will be too.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    You do realize every store gives you store credit right? That way they make a profit either way. The shop I work at gives store credit.

3. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    1. I don't think there is such thing as an F+
    2. What gun was it? It might be on backorder, or it was out of stock but you didn't refresh the page, etc.

4. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

I guess it all depends where you live. I have ordered and been to every shop in California and have yet to have a problem. (Hold breath now)

5. CQB

CQB New Member

I got my money back for my gun but not my iteams.

6. pipdaddy7

pipdaddy7 New Member

Evike has a problem with showing what items are out of stock, as in it will take them a week or two after the item goes out of stock to put it up online that it is out of stock. To the OP, they always tell you if any items are out of stock in you order(go to my account, look at your order and it should say partially shipped). The thing is they do alert you, although I feel an email would be nice or a faster update so you don't get stuck with a box of useless items like you did. You can always ask then to change what gun, they have good customer support.