Evike is.... eh.

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by TheFallenHero, Oct 6, 2015.

1. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

So this was my first time ever ordering any airsoft products. I was originally going to go with airsoftgi but the evike website was a bit easier to navigate as well as being a bit cheaper. This is where the niceness of it ended though.

#1 I put in for my order on Sept 27th. The package did not get sent until the 30th. Now it does not give me a time for when I set up the order but even if it was at night time then that would mean it still took them 2 and a 1/2 days to get a small order ready to be shipped.

#2. I realized I forget to add something to my cart. I called them to try to get it added to the package. I have not actually received the package but I do know that I was not charged for the additional item so I assume I will not be receiving it. Now this is not really an evike issue. Adding an item can be hard and they did say when I spoke with them that it may or may not happen. The real issue was the website here. It would have been SOOOO much easier to have just added it from the website. The person on the phone was very helpful but its just more time consuming then it needed to be.

#3. They did not ship all my items. One of literally the most important items in the package was a smart charger. They were unable to include it because apparently they were out of stock and still let me purchase it. They are going to give me a refund but thats not even the whole issue. I put the smart charger with everything else as I was getting free shipping and wanted to make the most of it. The problem is if they refund me I can not just buy the single item with free shipping. By them not marking the item out of stock it will cost me more money to get the same original item. I have emailed them and requested a 1 time use coupon for free shipping on a single item but I have not heard back from them yet so we shall see how that goes.

In conclusion ordering from them is fast and easy. Its the logistics behind the scene that need to be worked on.

2. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    It was better a short while ago before their "Super Saver" economy shipping went from $3.00 to $5.99...

3. Mitsauce

Mitsauce Member

Sacramento
    I buy my Evike/Jag Precision stuff from a dealer. Way better and way faster. Message me for more details.