Evike shimming quality

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by airsoftplayer14, Nov 9, 2012.

1. airsoftplayer14

airsoftplayer14 New Member

Is evikes shimming quality any good all I need is a couple answers and this thread will be gone.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    The thing you have to realize about Evike is they are a large company and have TONS of guns being sent in for repair / upgrade. I have no experiance with them but just keep in mind when people have a large ammount of work to get done they tend to get sloppy.

If you are looking for repair I would suggest a local shop.
    1. You avoid shipping / costs that go along with that
    2. Generally they are a smaller and have less volume of work so your gun can get the attention to detail you are looking for.
    3. If for some reason it doesn't work or you have issues with it you can just take it back

3. airsoftplayer14

Ok thanks because i ordered my gun a week in half ago and they shipped it 2 days ago it should be here this tuesday.

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    ....Did you pay them to shim the gun? If not I don't see why they would have.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  5. airsoftplayer14

Yes $55 including there labor, there stainless steel bushings, they correct the aoe and they shim, and a m130 spring for $55

6. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Jesus christ that's pricey for an upgrade like that. check how well it's shimmed when you get the chance I would love to hear about evike quality shimming.

7. airsoftplayer14

Same here lol and i have been talking to evike and told them i need this gun perfect so we will see how well they do.

8. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    If you got lucky and got that ONE SPECIFIC tech to do it...then you will be golden....

If not....good ****ing luck....

9. airsoftplayer14

Im really sorry about what i said to you, i acted like a fool and shouldn't of called you that. pm me so we can work this out.

10. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    [​IMG]

11. airsoftplayer14

I guess someone likes looking up pictures of men kissing each other and sharing them to whole world to point out something they want to be.

12. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    I do believe you've misinterpreted that message XD

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

You apologize to a very respected member, than your next post in the thread is an insult to another very respected member.

14. airsoftplayer14

He insulted me what do you expect me to do. What if someone called you that are you just going to let it go? Plus i got people saying to me that EDI is a cyber bully.

15. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You can't get on a forum and not expect to get others opinions.

16. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    You are getting upset about what people say on the Internet? Bro, calm down.

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Alex simply posted a picture as a joke, that's not bullying. EDI is not a cyber bully, he just doesn't but up with peoples bull ****. This is an internet forum, expect stuff like this because its going to happen. When people post pictures like that, assume it is a joke.

18. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    This. Don't get butt hurt over a person on a forum. You should expect that. Man, our generation is week.

19. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Oh I'm a cyber bully?
    Or maybe you should read the full story yourself and find out how much that guy is fulled with BS?

http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f9/utg-l96-vs-tm-vsr-10-g-spec-64331/index2.html

Here, I have nothing to hide.

He got butthurt for his own inability to do research.

Also this one
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f10/what-do-my-combat-machine-64392/

How can you not tell that's obviously not the target?
    25 yards, the target is 10 inch in radius (around 314 in^2 assuming it's rounded, 400 in^2 if it's a square.)and he's telling me that he had 40 flyers that went completely off the chart.
    But all the 100 rounds that landed on the target had a CTC of roughly 70mm?

BTW, don't get Archer and me to start with you.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  20. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Guys, please stay on topic.

The situation with Slenderman/Vulture is being handled.