experienced player looking to join a team

Discussion in 'Illinois Airsoft Forum' started by callsign_chino, Jun 3, 2015.

1. callsign_chino

callsign_chino New Member

Waukegan
    Hi all,
    I''ve been playing airsoft now off and on for about 3 years looking to join up with a milsim team I'm from Waukegan usually play at black ops haven't traveled much as moving around to other fields and events is really hard when you are married with 1 car any teams in the area recruiting let me know.

2. Callsign_Dux

Callsign_Dux New Member

Lake in the Hills
    Atrox Airsoft

How's it going? My name is Greg and I am a member of a new team called Atrox Airsoft located in the Chicagoland area. We are made up of 5 people right now split into two squads. We are working on expanding and once we do we will take on large milsim events and until then we will attend Blackops and Paintball Explosion. However, we are all teenagers, 16, 17, 17, 18 and 19. If you are interested let me know!

~Dux

3. callsign_chino

Waukegan
    How often are you guys at black ops we should meet up sometime to discuss this

4. Callsign_Dux

Callsign_Dux New Member

Lake in the Hills
    We have two of our guys going to black ops this Friday if you want to meet up with them. We're a brand new team and we haven't actually met in person, me and my cousin have been playing for years and they're three guys in chicago that have experience as well. We've been talking almost everyday and planning things out. If you can head to black ops this Friday and meet them let me know!

5. callsign_chino

Waukegan
    how's it going,
    Probably won't be able to make it out Friday due to work 9-5 every Monday thru Friday usually go out on the weekends if they can push back till Saturday I could head that way for a meet I have 3 other semi committed guys that will be letting me know if they want to form a team relatively soon let me know if your guys can make Saturday happen