Extra Magazine Pouch

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by XxBB_MAGNETxX, Jul 23, 2012.

1. XxBB_MAGNETxX

XxBB_MAGNETxX New Member

The Moon, stalker.
    Hey guys I got an Echo 1 red star ak recently and I have three magazine pouches for the mags. Here's the problem: I have three pouches, and three magazines, one magazine will be in the gun, so only two in the pouches. So i have an extra pouch. I think it looks weird to have nothing in the extra pouch, and it is permanently attached to the other two. What should I put in it?

2. BBman1120

BBman1120 New Member

Speed reloader or a speed reloader that looks like a mag they are on amazon for like 15 bucks but they are great I would use the mag shaped speed loader

3. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    Hello, welcome to the forum. I also hate empty pouches that's why I buy more stuff to fill them up. I would just buy another mag.

4. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Another mag...........Even if you wouldn't use it Id still throw another mag in there.

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    This might seem like I'm being rude but buy another magazine and put it in the extra pouch. If you don't have money for an extra magazine put nothing in it until you do have money for an extra magazine. Again just stating the obvious.

6. XxBB_MAGNETxX

XxBB_MAGNETxX New Member

The Moon, stalker.
    Well the ones in the pouches are going to be midcaps, so maybe I'll just throw in an empty hicap just so it looks alright

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  7. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    If you're going to carry a mag, you might as well fill it.

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    I wouldn't if It's going to be a highcap, it will just give off to much noise.

9. SilentVectorX

SilentVectorX Member

San Angelo
    When you go mags-out, safeties-on at the end of the day, where are you going to put the 3rd mag?

10. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    A full hi cap doesn't rattle and its great for "just incase" situations.

11. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    That's true. But once your using it you become a easy person to hear, and that's never good.

12. XxBB_MAGNETxX

XxBB_MAGNETxX New Member

The Moon, stalker.
    Im just gonna buy another mid cap