Fad?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by CrimzenHammer, Oct 26, 2012.

1. CrimzenHammer

CrimzenHammer New Member

Roanoke
    Anyone know if the FAD has been made airsoft style yet or if the F2000 is the closest thing?

2. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    From a quick google search, I have discovered what the FAD is, and I can inform you of three things:
    1. There is no airsoft FAD.
    2. It is nothing like an F2000, somewhat closer to a Tavor 21 though.
    3. You are about to be trampled by a wave of approximately 2-300 angry COD-hating Airsoft Society members.

3. CrimzenHammer

CrimzenHammer New Member

Roanoke
    I appreciate the information lol.

1) Thank you, I wasnt able to find anything either but I havnt been into airsoft for long.
    2) I think the over all design of the FAD is similar to the f2000, the bullpup design...the iron sights seem overly complex for no reason, but I like the look of it
    3) they shouldnt be. If it wasnt for COD I probably would have never got into airsoft :)

4. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    That's the problem in some cases. Some people(mostly kids) associate Airsoft with Call of duty, and play as such. A lot of members here hate that association, especially when you call a gun by it's COD name.

Not hating, just a heads up..

5. CrimzenHammer

CrimzenHammer New Member

Roanoke
    Ok...Fusil Autom√°tico Doble....FAD sounds better >.>

I get it though and I understand the kiddies...but trust me that I dont think like that....and once I get my 2nd or 3rd MOAB I will be good...

*runs away*

6. THESAGE23

THESAGE23 New Member

The Evike Custom terminator p90 can look somewhat like the "FAD" with some slight modification.

7. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County