Failcat

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Failcat, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Failcat

Failcat New Member

Pittsburgh
    Hey guys!

My name is Robby, and I'm actually a little surprised it took me so long to make an account on here haha.

I work at Amped Airsoft in Pittsburgh PA, and I've been playing airsoft seriously for a few years now :) I'm an avid member in my local community, and I try to make it out to any game I possibly can. I've been to quite a few National Operations on the eastern seaboard (Lion Claw games for the most part) as well as smaller games out of state. I'll be attending Op: Irene X this month (my second Irene) so I hope to see some of you out there :)

Gun wise, I've pretty much reduced my stash down to my PolarStar rifle, which was a custom AEG build that I dropped a fusion engine in :) Has mostly Magpul and Noveske product on her as of now, I'll be sure to get some pics up at some point :)

Looking forward to meeting you all at some point!
    Thanks guys!
    -Failcat

2. Armybeast

Armybeast New Member

Milwaukee
    Welcome aboard! Make sure you read the rules and stay away from people selling gold plated M9s ;).

3. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Welcome, I like your forum name. :D

4. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Welcome to the forums.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    +1 to staying away from gold M9's, lol.

6. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Do you even get the reference?

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Yes. This guy tryed to sell a crap 1911 that he spray painted gold claiming it was a gold plated m9.

image-452340682.jpg

8. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Wow. How many people saved that picture? lol.

9. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Didn't everyone? I know I did.

Anyways, Welcome to the forum Failcat, just follow the rules and use the search bar, then all of your wishes will come true.

10. Failcat

Failcat New Member

Pittsburgh
    If my wishes don't come true, I want that gold plated M9 up there. Looks pretty high speed.