Fall Camo

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Death Punch308, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Death Punch308

Death Punch308 New Member

Since Fall is coming to our area i am coming to the idea of getting of switching to German Fleck tarn from woodland camo does this sound like a good idea??

2. sellersjason13

sellersjason13 New Member

Las Vegas
    Yeah it sounds like a good idea to me.... It should blend well in the fields where you guys play....

3. Death Punch308

Death Punch308 New Member

I thought so but now if i buy all that ill look like a modern German soldier lol i already purchased a fleck tarn Parka awhile back so all ill need are pants and a helmet cover. But do you know if the germans use a different style helmet than the US style Kevlar helmets ?

[​IMG]

4. sellersjason13

Las Vegas
    Yeah it looks really good.. I don't know about the helmets...... I really like how it blends in with the background really well....

5. Grinder060

Grinder060 New Member

Duncan Falls
    Yeah I figured we'd use fleck because of the orange colors it has in it. For winter we're deciding on urban, German "brush" winter camo, Finnish winter, Italian artic, or the Russian inkblot. I'm more leaning towards the Finnish design, I really like it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  6. sellersjason13

Las Vegas
  7. sellersjason13

Las Vegas
    In the snow I really think that it is a good blend of white with just the right amount of green.... you will blend in nice....

8. crosshaironu

crosshaironu New Member

I have been thinking of the fleck pattern here in the mountains of va just to see how it would work.