Fallout: New Vegas

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by epicguerillafighter123, Jun 5, 2015.

1. epicguerillafighter123

epicguerillafighter123 Member

Prunedale
    OKAY. So let me start out by saying: THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME.

So I couldn't NOT make some kind of airsoft thing for it. I decided to go with NCR (New California Republic) since I like their gear, and I live in Cali. XD

To start out, I needed the armor they had in the game. You can't buy NCR trooper armor anywhere, so I decided to make my own out of foam and tan canvas. (also leather straps and buckles). For clothes, I used khaki pants, and a tan BDU jacket with NCR patches on BOTH shoulders. For headwear, I didn't much like the pith helmet, so I went with a cowboy hat and some USGI goggles to give it a cooler look. For gear, I'm using a USMC M1941 haversack, USMC 3 cell grenade pouch, LC-1 ALICE canteen, LC-1 ALICE belt, M1956 1911 magazine pouch, and a black leather USGI holster.

I made leg and arm wraps (They're called 'Putees,' and were used by the British during WWI.) However, the arm wraps were too impractical and HOT. (especially in the Mojave wasteland XD) So I went with just the Putees, and rolled up my sleeves.

For weaponry, I'm using my G&P M16A1, and Elite Force M1911A1.

Enjoy. :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For comparison:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  2. Lt-OddOne

Lt-OddOne Member

Houston
    Looks sick man. I love the Fallout series and am eagerly awaiting Fallout 4!!! I too always wanted to do a NCR Ranger loadout and was considering starting the main chest by using http://www.evike.com/products/37709/ as the base.

3. epicguerillafighter123

Prunedale
    I'd love to see more Fallout loadouts ^^

4. dubyas1989

dubyas1989 New Member

saranac
    Ok time for somebody to make some brotherhood power armor, but seriously good job that looks pretty spot on, better get it dirty so it looks like its been through the wasteland.

5. epicguerillafighter123

Prunedale
    Going to Nevada tomorrow to visit some of the real world Fallout NV locations. I'll make sure to get good and dusty XD