FAMAS mid caps

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Ghost47658, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Ghost47658

Ghost47658 New Member

Have a cybergun FAMAS and I'm wondering if tokeo Muri mid caps would work. And isn't JP another name for cybergun? I thought I read it on a previous pos but I can remember. :/

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

south
    Cybergun is a rebrander. They don't make guns, but rather license guns with actual trades. So to answer your question about JP being Cybergun, the answer is no.
    When I hear about a gun under the name Cybergun, I think a gun with trades. Not necessarily TM compatible, good, bad, or upgraded. JUST a gun with trades.

But depending on which CYbergun Famas you have, the answer is yes TM mags will work. The electric Famas takes TM mags, the spring Famas will not take TM mags.

3. Ghost47658

Ghost47658 New Member

Ok thanks. My FAMAS is an aeg. Does anybody know a place to get a bunch of mid caps instead of buying them one at a time?

4. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

When you order one you can probably change the quantity right beside the product.

5. Ghost47658

Ghost47658 New Member

I can't when I find em, =/

6. L5132

L5132 New Member

Duluth
    I htink he means like a box set, so he gets better prices. And no, I have that gun, but I can't find many extra mags, as they really aren't common guns.

7. Ghost47658

Ghost47658 New Member

Ah I was afraid of that. :/ oh well, I guess I can buy a mid cap here and there for 18$.

8. TheRockerEman

TheRockerEman New Member

Or you can get the 45 round spring gun mags and mod them to work. There about seven dollars on ASGI.