Favela/Militia Loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by AirsoftisLife, Dec 11, 2012.

1. AirsoftisLife

AirsoftisLife New Member

I'm looking into starting a new loadout. And I'm looking for a loadout that is not so expensive. I was thinking about a militia /rebel type loadout. Any ideas on what would help me start this loadout?

2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Cheap chest rig, an AK, FAL, Galil, or something along those lines, and your clothes.

3. AirsoftisLife

AirsoftisLife New Member

But I have an M4. And would clothes such as jeans and a tan shirt work?

4. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    If you're looking for a Favela/Militia kit, an M4 would most certainly not fit in. The big thing about that look is that they grabbed what they had.

ANY clothes, man. Go into your closet and pick a set. It doesn't matter if it's a life preserver, board shorts, and a sweatshirt. It will work.

5. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Personally, I think you should go with the wedding dress. :p But really since its a Militia loadout, like everyone said, anything will work.

7. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

icwutudidthar :D :D :D :D

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    If you have an M4 and you want to make a cheap kit that looks like it might actually see a battle field somewhere, you can put together a rough contractor kit for pretty cheap. Grab a pair of khaki pants and a polo from www.lapolicegear.com. You can usually find stuff there for less than $20 on clearance or less than $40 priced normally. I'm sure they'll have some big sales for Christmas in the next week or two.

Then grab a replica PACA like this one:

http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=31_77&products_id=3045

And a chest rig like this one:

http://www.skdtac.com/Blue-Force-Gear-Ten-Speed-Chest-Rig-p/bfg.510.htm

or this one:

http://www.skdtac.com/PIG-UCR-Universal-Chest-Rig-p/pig.667.htm

Add in a set of boots and a tan/green/navy ball cap and you've got the beginnings of a respectable contractor kit.

9. C-4man

C-4man New Member

Comox Valley
    are you going for a chechen/Afghan/Somalian/Syria type of set up? and a M4 isn't to big of a deal I've seem images on the internet of rebel and other radical fighting groups using M4's. and how much do you want to spend?

10. AirsoftisLife

AirsoftisLife New Member

Yes I'm going for an Afghan type rebel. And I have a 20-70 dollar budget

11. cdi

cdi Member

Buy a Chinese Type 81 chest rig. (leave it outside as much as possible in direct sunlight for a month or 2 it will bleach itself and look all weathered) They are 4 cell will hold m4 mags easily, smaller pockets for small bag of bb's and a red rag.

Get a shemag or an afghan tribal hat.

Also invest in a leather/ web waist belt. Put mis matched pouches on it.