Favorite gun ever?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Joshpeck, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    Got bored so I wanted to hear everyone's opinion .
    What's your favorite airsoft gun you have ever had? Say why you liked it, when you had it, what you did to it in terms of customization, etc.

2. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    Honestly to this day my favorite aeg I have ever had was a cyma ak74, I had it in 2010 to 2012
    And I did nothing to it. Performance wise it was the best gun I ever had.

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

Mine would be an ics cxp sportsline, in terms of upgrades ics turbo 300, longer tight bore 6.03, ics clamp on silencer, aimpoint, etc.

4. jerrod710

jerrod710 New Member

G&P Stoner. Just got mine Friday and I'm very satisfied! Stock it's shooting about 200' before the bb starts dropping, perfect weight, looks amazing, drum magazine runs off the gun battery and won't accidentally come loose like it can in certain other support guns, the hop up is incredible and it operates so smoothly.

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

Drum magazine coming loose? I've never had that problem with any of my support guns,or any body I know. Kinda interested in how that happens.

6. jerrod710

jerrod710 New Member

My M249 for instance. The drum mag can come loose and fall out if you aren't careful. Running through a wooded area and a twig hits it (and it doesn't take much force) and it'll pop out.

7. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    G&P/CA SR-25s.....I don't think that I need to explain why and what I did to them lol

8. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    TM AK-47 (full stock ver, bought in feb 2001)

Own 3 at the moment out of the whole collection.
    My main one is over 10 years old and has seen some changes. The other 2 are a little over 5 years old.

Main AK47:
    - King Arms Tan Kit (full stock, Polymer)
    - King Arms 9mm Gearbox Shell
    - running at 480 fps at 30 bps on 11.1v LiPo.
    - Pro-Win Blue Aluminum Hop Chamber
    - Prometheus 455mm 6.03 inner barrel
    - PDI hard bucking (clear, JPN Ver.)
    - Angel H-Hop nub
    - still run the original TM receiver lol. I have great respect for Tokyo Marui. I will proudly wear their trade mark :) got some extra TM plastic receivers for even more TM goodness lol.
    - I have a G&P AK47 Metal Body I've had for about 5 waiting in box, waiting for the TM to crack/break. But... Eh... It was free lol.

Big Game Loadout: (when we're not hosting the game)
    - 2 drum mags (modded CYMA drum with remote pressure switch and 9v conv., DEN stamped steel AK drum with pressure switch and 9v)
    - 4 Lonex flash mags (to toss to players)
    - extra Sky 11.1v 30c 4500 mAh LiPo.
    And yes, I have played with my hand burning through my glove from shooting 3000 rounds continuously lol.... Then change drums lol....

Hasn't failed me at all, only when I purposely break it lol ;)

I love it because its been my reliable personal gun since I started playing in 5th grade. Has traveled with me to Japan and the Mainland to play airsoft. Probably will never sell this gun. Best gun I have ever owned hands down and most reliable.

Weirdly this gun has lots of "field" experience lol.
    Used to run the old school 10.8v NiCd in the stock back in day lol (too old for some to know what im talking about). I even have the original v3 gearbox till this day running smoothly.

This was not my first AEG though. Started with a Tokyo Marui M16-VN (still have) original gen.1 with TM "one-piece" hop up.
    - moved to a FAMAS F1 (broken now, externally)
    - owned a TM MP5-A4 (stolen)
    - KSC G26C (now with a Shooters Design Metal Slide)
    - then my TM Ak-47 lol
    - and blah blah blah...

I must have been a weird kid to use the old'er airsoft stuff instead of the newer stuff back in the day. But it has payed off today :) lots of experience. And started doing basic Tech Work when I was 13 at the end of 8th grade middle school.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  9. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    The Sig P226. Love my KJW version... Had it since july of this year. No mods; it doesn't need any.

EDIT: sorry, just realised this is in the AEG section...

10. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    If I had to choose it would probably be a KWA M4 RIS. That bad boy shot 410 right out of the box and was accurate to about 200 feet. Not to mention it shot almost 20 bbs with the LIPO in it. It was absolutley riducilious...

11. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    My Dino-Might JLS FN 2000. Everyone told me it was cheap junk, now thay all want it on there team lol.

12. bal1

bal1 New Member

That has never happened to me,I'm glad it hasn't though since they cost so much.

13. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Definitely a SR25. I will build one into a DMR. I WILL.

14. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Despite it's flaws and the numerous times I've rebuilt the internals, it has to be my CA Steyr AUG A2 Proline. I love it's retro-futuristic look, and it's IMO one of the most comfortable guns ever.

15. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    No this is a general airsoft gun thread.

And what do you think is better, g&p or kwa? I'm having a debate with myself on what to get.

It's my fault for putting it under electric guns.

16. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Ah, okay.

I have no experience with either yet (I have a GBB KWA but not an AEG), but I think the majority of people on here would put G&P over KWA. I was originally in the same situation as you, I was going to buy a KWA SR7 or a G&P Sentry and everyone said to go with the G&P.

17. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    My ICS CXP, easily. That thing has lasted over a year and a half stock with no issues. I have used it so much and it's still working. I'm kind of amazed by it.

18. Napple

Napple New Member

Probaby my echo 1 platinum edition m4. Extremely high quality. And it cost me a good amount of cash so im happy it's amazing!

Attached Files:

19. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

My old Marui M16A1 w/ MBK. No upgrades, just the MBK. I could pick off head-shots farther than fully-upgraded VSR-10 users. :cool: Those were the days. Then I was dumb and sold it. :(

20. Joshpeck

Joshpeck New Member

Eau Claire
    I think your gun looks great however I think it looks a little silly having the launcher hanging off.