Feeding nozzle question

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by airsoftdude101, Aug 7, 2015.

1. airsoftdude101

airsoftdude101 New Member

I have recently noticed that a g&g lower and a src lower are different around the feeding nozzle area as seen in the photo below why is this and will it affect feeding? Just curious. ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1438981465.374755.jpg

2. Airborne101

Airborne101 Well-Known Member

Chicago
    The tan body utilizes a 2 piece hop up design common in plastic body AR style guns. It allows for the break down of the rifle similar to how a real AR is dissembled. You remove the rear body pin, and the gun pivots apart around the front pin. The downside of the 2 piece hop up design is that it isn't as secured as a once piece design, and "float", making it less accurate.

The black body utilizes a 1 piece hop up design, common in metal body AR style guns. It dissembles by removing the front body pin, and sliding the upper receiver forward and off the gun. The benefit of the 1 piece hop up design is that it is more stabilized, making for a more accurate rifle.

I am not aware of one be better a feeding than the other. The benefits revolve around the accuracy of the rifle based on the hop up design.

3. airsoftdude101

airsoftdude101 New Member

Thanks for the help I was just curious.