Field Gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Jch30920, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Jch30920

Jch30920 New Member

Newnan
    I'm trying to find a field gun but its seems like there are just so many different options!

My price range is 150-350.
    Preferably an AEG
    I would like an M4/M16 model, but I'm open to anything.
    Also, I would like a gun that is good out of the box. I'm terrible with upgrades so I would like to keep that to a minimum.

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Get a vfc e-series m4 or m16,And get an r-hop and maybe some other stuff it doesnt need much to be great.

3. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Go with what rocky said ^

4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

VFC, KWA, or ICS Proline.

5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    No,Don't get a kwa they use propritary parts,And aren't that great.just get that vfc i told you about,Granted ics is great but IMO VfC is better.

6. Jch30920

Jch30920 New Member

Newnan
    Alright. And does the VFC M4 work with a lot of M4 magazines? (I have a lot of the cheap hi-caps.)

7. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Yeah it willl work with them

8. TheLost

TheLost Conductor of the Poop Train Supporting Member

Westerville
    VFC or KWA
    I have 2 KWA's and love them to death. SR12 and a CQR, both great guns, accurate and pretty good rof. unfortunately the sr12 broke (due to me being stupid) so I just used it to upgrade the cqr, but I would say KWA IMO, but I also don't have experience with VFC's, but have heard good things.

9. AirsoftShawn4

AirsoftShawn4 New Member

Lansing / Webberville / South Lyon
    I currently run a VFC M4 and its the best gun I've ever owned! VFC also makes some of the best internals and most realistic externals on the market. I don't even use a Li-Po battery and I get around 18-22 rounds per second with a 9.6 nunchuck battery. And it shoots at about 430 fps stock. Mine shoots harder because of the barrel and hop up that I installed. I also get amazing range out of it. I put a Modify Accurate hop up chamber and a JBU 6.01 TB barrel into it and I get about 300 feet of range! The hop up unit and barrel together only costs about 70 dollars combined. (About $25 for the hop, and about $45 for the barrel). And if you don't wanna buy a new barrel or hop up unit, it'll still get probably around 190-220 feet range. Anyway, GET THE VFC!! You'll be very happy with it.

10. Jch30920

Jch30920 New Member

Newnan
    Do you know if you can remove the front triangle sight?

11. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    You should be able to remove it,I'm pretty sure the only company you can't do that with is G&G.