Field vs. Cqb what do you perfer?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Devgru98, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Explain why you perfer playing CQB or field.

2. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    I like field because I have a sniper rifle. You can't use it very successfully in CQB

3. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Field is more realistic to me. I would love to play CQB but it just doesn't feel as open to me and less tactics are needed. Field is where all your tricks and tactics are needed. CQB doesn't need a commander or a leader. Just a guy in front and a guy watching behind clearing rooms and getting to the objective. But both are airsoft so I would love a mix of them.

4. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I prefer field. I like being tactical, finding large flanks in big maps, setting up an fire base, raiding enemy camps, stealthy infiltrations, and ambushes. I don't enjoy cqb as much as field, but it sure is a lot of fun too.

5. XfrostX

XfrostX New Member

Portland
    I prefer CQC. I have a gun with a foldable stock so it works well in tight area and it feels like a more realistic scenario like if my house was being robbed i wouldn't be in a prairie, I'd be in a neighborhood. Also, you can be tactical in indoor. If you play in a big indoor arena, you can have one group flank and one group give support as smaller groups blanch off for scouting and cover. I am always a scout for indoor and outdoor alike. Although i love using my sniper outside because it is more of a military scenario.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  6. jerrr

jerrr New Member

Orlando
    Love both, just depends on my mood and the weather, but if i HAD to choose one, I like field. I just like the idea of staying low and stealthy and then emerging from the brush to surprise the opposing team.

7. KWA_airsoft

KWA_airsoft New Member

CQB because you can do tactics within walls and stuff

8. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Living in Arizona I prefer Field but if it was my homestate Cali I'd easily choose CQB. Especially if most of the fields were the size or set up of CQB City. That place just looks like a blast.

9. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    I love to play field, but CBQ is also really fun. So I like a little bit of both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.