Fields in mississippi

Discussion in 'Mississippi Airsoft Forum' started by austinc, Jun 30, 2012.

1. austinc

austinc New Member

Anyone know a where a field is in Mississippi

2. pinteda

pinteda New Member

My church has a 10 acre wooded field in George co. Our website: shadygroveairsoft.webs.com

Watch our calendar for game dates, may have one this sat.

3. gbn

gbn New Member

where is it located.

4. pinteda

pinteda New Member

14146 hwy 26 lucedale, ms

5. gbn

gbn New Member

In in Jackson almost how far away is this.

6. pinteda

pinteda New Member

Takes me 2 1/2 to 3 hrs to get to Jackson

7. gbn

gbn New Member

O dang OK. That's a lil. Bit

8. pinteda

pinteda New Member

I regularly drive 2 hrs to a field in alabama

9. gbn

gbn New Member

O I'm getting my collection up.

10. pinteda

pinteda New Member

Oops didn't finish that line. If you have transportation you should come some time. Fill out a waver from our website before u come if you are under 18. We have some pretty intense games. Usually number about 10 during summer and 15-20 during winter

11. gbn

gbn New Member

What website. Because I tried signing up for Mississippi Airsoft and it claimed I was spam. I only have 1 primary and like 3secondary. No uniform at all. But I'm getting another pistol and a AK.

12. pinteda

pinteda New Member

This is ours:
    shadygroveairsoft.webs.com

13. gbn

gbn New Member

I'm on mobile app. Right now. Ill check it out later. I want to get the experience because I nevered played before.

14. gbn

gbn New Member

just got on the site. looks cool. what is the crowd like?

15. pinteda

pinteda New Member

2-4 adults in there late 30's to early 40's, bout 10 teens and about 10 younger kids. We are just about to start some mil-sim games after we have a tactics workshop sometime before this fall. And we have the first structure built for our compound, for attack and defend games and mil-sim scenarios. Go to you tube and search SBA 1, SBA 2, SBA 3, SBA 4, SBA 5, these are some early videos of play at our field.

16. TheRoyalCelt

TheRoyalCelt New Member

What do you mean it claimed you were spam? And what part of Mississippi do you live in?

17. gbn

gbn New Member

I put in my info. At it said I was spam I'm like oook then LOL. But that was for Mississippi Airsoft or some website like that. And jackson

18. TheRoyalCelt

TheRoyalCelt New Member

I'm on msa I'll ask if there's a fix for that. There is supposed to be a field opening up in Brandon sometime around august. It's called "action pursuit games of Brandon"

19. gbn

gbn New Member

see i can travel to brandon. way closer. keep me updated. im basically a newb in airsoft. so bare with me if you will.

20. TheRoyalCelt

TheRoyalCelt New Member

They said try it again. We recently had spamming problems, but they said they fixed it. Try it again and tell me what happens.