Fields within 2 hours of Satellite Beach, Florida?

Discussion in 'Florida Airsoft Forum' started by AirsoftimusPrime, Sep 20, 2012.

1. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    Combat City: PALORSTAR USERS ARE CHEETERS; ONLY UZE .2 BEEBEES CUZ U GUISE ARE BAD POEPLE!!!

Me: Fine, I'll just another field.

That's my story. Any fields within 2 hours, or did I just spend $2,100 on a kit I won't be able to use?

2. MerknSissyS

MerknSissyS New Member

you can check out some fields in the PALM BEACH COUNTY AREA

Hotshots Paintball we play often there my team and my friends every sunday boots on the ground at 10AM

we also play at our private field which is an abandoned neighborhood for practice 3v3 games

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Hot+Shots+Paintball+loxahatchee+fl&daddr=Satellite+Beach,+FL&geocode=FfUtlwEdibQ2-yFFGE_dIy5akykrXyEJRzDZiDFFGE_dIy5akw%3BFfvurQEdHEsy-ylfvF08ChTeiDHQcotZBrBX9w&aq=&sll=27.445895,-80.4177&sspn=2.84181,3.532104&vpsrc=0&hl=en&mra=ls&ie=UTF8&t=m&z=8&layer=c&ei=W5JcUJzwFbHgxAGTrICABA&pw=2

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012

3. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    That's over a 2 hour drive- correct?

4. MerknSissyS

MerknSissyS New Member

5. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Yeah, of course run 75-80.

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Think of it as a 2hr drive to potentially see me ;)

There aren't too many publicly posted fields in that general area. If you're gonna drive 2hrs, head to the west coast. Tampa, Sarasota, etc. There are a few fields in that general direction. I can't remember exact names.

7. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    I can't find any. If you happen to remember any names, please tell me them.

If you confirm you're going any Saturday after the 20th of October, I'll show up.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  8. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Come on man you know the rules. No foul language, and no self-censoring of foul language.

I'm not sure, I typically make last minute decisions to go there. On top of that I'm there stupid early so I can play with the honorable adults. Regardless you probably have my number, if/when you plan on going just shoot me a text and I'll tell you what's going on.

9. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Yeah, sorry about that. Anyways, I actually don't have you number. PM it to me? I don't have a regular field now that I'm boycotting CC, so I will. Crazy early is good for me.