Final Desicion

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by broadsword, Nov 13, 2012.

1. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Ok these are my top three choices for a new stantag AEG.
    Ok here they are
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7057
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5631
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7083

Now what I need in a gun if you have a suggestion. It needs to be SOLID AS A ROCK! It also needs to have good stock internals because I dont upgrade internals. Any help on a decision would be good. If you have had or have heard of any issues with these guns please post them. Thanks!

2. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Does anybody have an opinion on the subject?

3. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Most likely the VFC 416 considering I've only heard good things about it.

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

As an H&K fanboy, normally I would agree but......dat'(that) receiver gap.....Ewww.
    Picked up an G&G F2000 the other day at the field and all I have to say..... very solid.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  5. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Im mostly leaning to the KWA or the H&K but its a tough decision. I mean the KWA is cheaper so I can get MUCH better internals for the same cost. I could throw on a magpul handguard and stock and some p-mags to for an external masterpiece. But mostly leaning towards the sytema gearbox KWA

6. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    But another thought comes up. What if I get a solid gun with crappy internals and just throw in an awesome systema gearbox? It would satisfy my needs for a solid gun with good internals.

7. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Systema gearboxes are, quite frankly, not worth it. I would personally go for the HK416, the externals are amazing and internals are good as well. The KWA would be good if you don't plan on extensively upgrading, out of the box it's pretty solid. Only problem might be that the externals aren't stellar, especially compared to both the Masada and 416. The Masada is OEM'd by ARES I believe, and the internals are decent but have some annoying features, like their micro switch.

8. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Yeah I dont want to upgrade internals at all to be honest. I was just saying that so i could get another opinion. Yeah i would have some extra cash with the KWA so i could probobly throw on a magpul hand guard and a stock and maybe some other stuff.

9. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    for less than the same price I could get a MOE hanf guard, stock, and pistol grip.

10. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Does anybody know anything about the vfc h&k 416 internals?

11. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

KWA 2GX gearbox.....Buy it.....You can't argue no longer.

12. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    Love my VFC HK416 CQB.

13. SpencerInAction

SpencerInAction New Member

I just recently got the VFC HK 416 CQB and love it! This gun is a beast! Shoots around 23 rounds a second at 340-360 fps which makes this perfect for indoor and outdoor. I play mostly at outdoor fields and plan to upgrade the internals to shoot around 450 fps.

14. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Why do you like it so much? I like it two because it leaves money for upgrades

15. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I also like it because its durable and its good solid internals and pretty decent internals

16. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I like the look of it and i think that it is amazing externals but im mot sure about externals so im not sure if it would be equal to the kwa

17. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    I'd go with tha 416 on a 11.1 you'll be getting about 22-25 rps.And they are very solid guns!

18. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I dont really care about rps i care about its internals like whats in the gearbox?

19. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    They have very strong internals,It's a vfc!

20. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I guess but i could spend the same price and get a KWA with a super reenforced gearbox and a while magpul grip, hand guard, and stock. The same internals and better externals for around the same price. Or i could spend same price as 416 and get WAY better internals.