Firesupport UK - Has Anyone Ordered and Shipped to the US?

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Happydonuts5, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Happydonuts5

Happydonuts5 New Member

Menlo Park
    Hi everyone! I am looking to order a Tokyo Marui but many US based shops do not have any in stock. Firesupport (https://www.fire-support.co.uk/) seems to have a bunch and also offer fps upgrades and battery conversions for Tokyo Marui (as they use the proprietary ones). They have a lot of Facebook reviews, but as always you cannot be too careful before ordering.

Anyone who has had experience with them - can you comment on the below?

1. How reliable are their upgrades (they offer a full Tokyo Marui gearbox upgrade to increase FPS, which is a very involved process as I have heard). Is the work reliable or is it shoddy and will require repairs later?

2. I am ordering to the US and their customer service department told me they will only accept a bank transfer or wire for payment when shipping from UK to US. This seemed a little sketchy as I've always been told I should use credit cards or PayPal for maximum security for online shopping, but wanted to ask if anyone has dealt with this before. Are they reputable and will deliver on the product after sending money or should this be avoided?

Thanks!

2. Old Bloke

Old Bloke Active Member

Bolton, UK
    I live in the UK and have bought two LCT AKs and two TM pistols, as well as various magazines and other accessories from Fire Support over the last twelve months.

They are quick to answer emails and very helpful over the phone. I can certainly recommend them. If they have it in stock, i buy from them.

One thing I should point out about their TM H&K pistols is that they do not have full trades - for legal reasons I suppose. Don't know about their TM Glocks. The pistols I bought were an M9A1, and a Sig 226 E.

I know nothing about technical issues so I can't help you there, but I am sure they would be very helpful if you contacted them.

They have a very good reputation.

One of the owners is called Frank. Contact him.

If you have Skype on your computer a phone call from the States to Britain will cost you very little money.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019

3. fred_ditto

fred_ditto Well-Known Member

Des Moines
    I see this is a little late, but I ordered from them in the US. They have parts for some guns (in my case, the Scorpion Evo and PTS PDR) that can't seem to be found anywhere else. I had no issues, except that shipping took roughly 2 months.

4. Old Bloke

Old Bloke Active Member

Bolton, UK
    Two months?

Wow!

fred_ditto likes this.
  5. fred_ditto

fred_ditto Well-Known Member

Des Moines
    Yeah. I ordered sometime in mid-late October and the stuff came in mid December.