First co2 sidearm

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by BwKoolG3y, Nov 6, 2012.

1. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Hi. Im an intermediate airsofter, and im going to get my first co2 sidearm/pistol. My 3 choices are the tactical force tf11. co2 blowback fully automatic mac 11 for 88 bucks from airsoft megastore.The 400 fps tactical force co2 blowback semi auto heavy weight pistol. It looks like a g18.My third choice is the tsd sports 400-450 fps co2 semiauto blowback m1911. I really need some help deciding which one to get. And if anyone has any reccomendations for a co2 pistol/smg for under 90 dollars and at airsoft megastore, please tell me.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Are you sold on getting C02? If so, I'd go with the Mac11.

3. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    You don't want a sidearm shooting 400+ FPS, also why only Airsoft megastore.

4. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Ive decided on airsoft megastore because they have very good prices since they buy straight from the manufacturer. And they have the free promo offer where if you spend over 80 bucks they give you a free crappy gun. But still, its free. But i guess your write about a 400 fps sidearm. I would need it for cqb, and that is too high for cqb.

5. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Yes i am sold on getting co2.

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    GBB arent chronod at any of my fields so FPS doesnt really matter.
    The Elite Force is the best choice out of the bunch. Mags are available and dont cost much. The accuracy is great and it has a very solid feel.
    if your indoor place allows full auto then you may want to go with the mac11 just for that fact.

7. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Get a KJW Pistol. Propane is much cheaper to run guns off of. CO2 guns are meh at best.

8. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Why do you say they are meh at best?
    they give you a more solid performance and constant FPS. You get more shots per mag and also the performance wont drop in the cold weather like propane and green gas do.
    Also, some indoor fields wont allow propane due to its highly flammable nature.

9. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    I've seriously considered a MAC10 or 11 for myself, but have always held back. You have to ask yourself... do I need a full auto sidearm?

10. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    As someone who currently owns a g18 and an m93, I can tell you, no, you don't NEED it. I use my g18 on semi 98% of the time. But it's nice to have that option for "rock and roll mode." Full auto does chew gas and bbs though, and it's less accurate.

However, it is really fun to see the look on someone's face when you dump half a mag from a g18 in their direction on full auto. Sheer terror.

11. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    The reason I say they are "meh" at best is the fact that MOST CO2 guns are built shoddily. You get more shots per mag at the cost of more wear and higher FPS. I use CO2 in my M40 (air rig in the stock :p) so I know for a fact that it's performance is fine.

12. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

You mean tactical force right? But the field Ive played at doesnt allow full auto. But if I go someplace else the feature would be nice.

13. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Well Im really torn. I need something I can holster, but the choices i have all seem to have kind of small mags. But the full auto feature would really be awesome for those reasons to just unload a full 50 round mag on someone, But then that blows through a ton of gas. And a mac 11 would be awesome back up, because i can switch to full if i need it, but I cant carry it around with my primary. Unless....... can you attach a sling to a mac 11?