First load out

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by PnutButtaToast, Aug 17, 2012.

1. PnutButtaToast

PnutButtaToast New Member

South Bend
    I've started building my first load out and I think I've got it pretty much figured out and just need some more pieces to complete it. However I am still rather new to the sport and would like to hear what you veteran airsofters think.

I'm running a belt rig with a leg drop holster and mag pouch. My primary is a WE Scar open bolt with a NPAS and my sidearm is a Ruger P345 (cheap Walmart type CO2 NBB).

I plan on also picking up some binoculars (for trying some non sniper recon), boots, a jacket of some sort, and a hydration pack.

Other than that I got gloves and a mask.

I'm trying to keep my load out light, quick, and quiet. Thanks for your help.

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    If would help if you told us (or better yet, linked to) what belt and holster you have. More detail is always always always better.

3. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Yes, as Knief said, if you could please give us a link or at least tell us the names of all the gear.

4. PnutButtaToast

South Bend
  5. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Having a rig is quite nice. It allows for great customization. As for binoculars, you stated that you wanted to be a sort of scout, so something light it in order. An RRV ditches the backplate, allowing for better speed. Can you please give us your size and weight also? If you want to be fast, I suggest regular hiking boots, so you aren't bogged down. For camo, Multicam is great almost anywhere, it works wonders.

6. PnutButtaToast

South Bend
    I am about 6' 3" and somewhere around 150 pounds so tall and skinny.

7. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Literally, click on where it says Player of the Month and look at Knief. I believe he said he's 6' and he runs an EPC. (Sorry if I'm wrong Knief, but did you also say you were 180lb? I don't remember what thread you said it in.) EPC's fit everyone, so they're amazing.
    http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_50_51_95&products_id=4232

Or here's a good chest rig. Don't go anything below TMC gear, but only if you're on very tight budget.
    http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_50_51_96&products_id=712

How many mags do you have? You can always change up your rig, just by using Molle.

8. PnutButtaToast

South Bend
    Thanks for the suggestions. The only reasons that I don't want to get really into chest rigs are the cost and that I'm more often that not on my belly crawling though the dirt. With the belt setup I have everything out of the way but still very reachable.

9. gunerforWP

gunerforWP New Member

Frederick
    If you're crawling a lot, some knee and elbow pads would help. They're not very expensive.

10. PnutButtaToast

South Bend
    Yes they would help a lot! I've been looking into some since our last game when my friend dropped to the ground and banged his knee and elbows.

11. teamomega

teamomega New Member

Carlsbad
    it's all about the we scar!! I have a verrry similar loadout. if u want lightweight, I suggest you get a condor battle belt with riggers belt and h harness with your mag and pouch preferences. enough said.