first time ordering gear

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Taeman20, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Taeman20

Taeman20 New Member

this is my first time getting gear and i really dont know what to get but, iv already ordered a vest, goggles , scarf, and gloves lol help, on $130.00 budget. ")

2. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    What type of style are you playing? How heavy do you want it, what all do you plan on carrying. What will your role on your team be?

3. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    You'll want to get a BDU and boots, check a local surplus store if you have one, local one here has boots for $45 and BDU's for $30 for upper and lowers together.

4. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    We can't help based on the fact that we don't know what you already ordered. A vest: is it black, tan, OD? We don't know if you have a color scheme or not, so we can't help.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    If you can link us to everything you've already ordered, we can do a lot more to help you.

Also, you need to clean up your writing. Please use complete sentences, capital letters, correct punctuation (including apostrophes), correct spelling, and all of the rest of those things that make English an understandable language.

6. Taeman20

Taeman20 New Member

image-522193511.jpg

this it what i have

7. Taeman20

Taeman20 New Member

image-769686996.jpg

this is my color scheme this is all i have

8. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    @Taeman20 - On this forum you must use correct and punctuation. We're all educated individuals who know how to express themselves. Your sentence structure isn't bad, but just try to use a few periods to separate your sentences.

@Other members - Please do not mini-mod. This is the reason we have the report ([​IMG]) button. Just report the situation and a member of the staff will handle the situation.

Now please keep this thread on topic. If you guys want to argue about rules, take it to private message.