First time with my new MP7

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by jarhead88, Sep 4, 2012.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    This is at Strikeforce sport on LI, NY. This is the first video with my new MP7. I loved it... this is the first game, quick video.

the MP7 is small but has a nice little kick. it worked welll.. more video from that night is coming

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVA-tmu_ug&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

let me know what you think

2. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

I love my KWA MP7, just wish the mags weren't so expensive, and don't understand why they made it 400fps.

3. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    Yes me too, low bolt drops too low to 300. Thinking of tbb to up fps.. Have you tried that.

Mags are expensive but I ran with 5 and never needed more then 3. Just become more conservative, like with a pistol. And they are heavier too.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
  4. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

5. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    yes, i had 3 flashlights and that reflex shot out. I now cut polycarbonate, lexon, to cover the lights. I use hole saws and a drill press, works great. for the reflex i cut a piece just like that one.... i was waiting for the mess screen they make for the AMP Micro T-1 I have but it is taking forever. i will probably put a lexon cover on it.

6. tom7171

tom7171 New Member

Kennesaw
    Nice video I want one of those. How did you record your gameplay?

7. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    thanks, it is a nice SMG.. i use a gopro.... it was the first version, the 960...

8. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    MP7 action - Capture the Flag - accurate shots w/MP7

this is my second round using the MP7. you can really see the accuracy of this weapon, check out how i shot the guys at :42 and 3:05... for a short barrel pretty good shots..... plus nice and small

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZSK3okqyc&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

9. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Sweet gun, man. Not sure if I want a TM Hi Capa or an MP7 now... It looks pretty accurate. I can't quite tell, but from the video it looks kinda like you're hip shooting, but the camera is mounted on your head, so are you shouldering when you shoot?

10. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    You definitely want a certain TM Hicapa in the classifieds.

11. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    thanks... i have nice pistols but this is just different then a pistol.... i have it up on my shoulder but i don't look down the sights.. my laser is pretty accurate.. that's why i think lasers are a must indoors... quicker to acquire the target and fire..

check out the video i just posted, talk about accurate.. the shots i mention in the post were from the laser pointing... it is very accurate for a short barrel gun.. and sounds cool...haha

12. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Ah, ok. So that's why it looks funny. Very nice.

And Levi, I do. But I don't have the funds :/

13. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Hey. Why don't you just post this on one of your existing threads instead of starting a new one?

14. tom7171

tom7171 New Member

Kennesaw
    Dude amazing game on the second one. Right now I'm using an ICS M4-28 and I don't have any
    Gas guns so I'm afraid about buying one but if I do it will be this one.

15. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    thanks, why are you afraid to get a gas gun? pistols are really nice and this is just one step up.... it has bigger mags then most and a longer barrel makes it really more accurate.. but I have to say my Marui G17 is really good...
    now that i have been editing some videos i really see how good this thing shoots, accurate

16. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    AH man same thing I'm scared of gas stuff because I don't know how to fix them, and if I can't fix something I don't trust it, it's just a ticking time bomb then. Or else I'd buy one in a second.

17. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I hear you but you can find video's online to help you with anything. i took apart my son's MP5 to mod it and it was a mess, i went online, youtube, and found videos to help me with my problem. i have taken apart pistols without knowing anything and just figured it out.. they are not that hard.... you will be missing dude.. it is a sweeeeeeeeeet weapon.... and now i just found out they make a holster for it....nice.. instead of hanging it from a sling. can't wait.

make the leap

18. tom7171

tom7171 New Member

Kennesaw
    Okay, IM GETTING THAT GUN! I don't don't care If the mags are $50. I got shot with that thing and I was bleeding from across the map. It's so powerful that thing is going on my Christmas list.

19. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    The map?... Codsofter much? Also they can vary in FPS as well. FPS isn't worth anything if you can't hit your target

20. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    You can make any gun powerfull ...
    A AEG shooting 350fps And a GBB gun shooting 350fps are going to do the exact same damage.