Fishing Anyone?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Yargg, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Yargg

Yargg New Member

This is a thread to see if anyone else on the forum is a fisherman or at least attempts to fish. This is so people can post pictures and stories about fish they caught or that got away or just a run down of your fishing trip.

2. thefisherrr

thefisherrr New Member

ForumRunner_20121029_220847.png

ForumRunner_20121029_220820.png

1504.jpg

1497.jpg

ForumRunner_20121029_220703.jpg

ForumRunner_20121029_220644.jpg

ForumRunner_20121029_220616.jpg

ForumRunner_20121029_220553.jpg

Some pictures from this year. 1st, a pufferfish from the Delaware coast. 2nd, a dogfish from the Delaware coast. 3rd, a wild brown trout. 4th, a carp I caught in my flyrod. 5th, a bent hook caused by the next picture. 6th, a channel catfish from the river.6th and 7th are more trout

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    All the time. I don't have any pics of the trout I catch though.

image-1594620131.jpg

image-1383575756.jpg

The catfish I caught just screwing around trying to catch perch. Yeah, the kitty is very small.

4. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

My friends and I caught a 54 pound cat jugging ....z

5. thefisherrr

thefisherrr New Member

A fish is a fish no matter the Size. I'd rather catch a small fish than no fish! This thread is gonna be cool

6. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    The only fish that I have pics of are my 30in walleye and my 38in northern. I'll get them up soon

7. thefisherrr

thefisherrr New Member

I have some musky pictures on my computer. I will try to upload them in the morning.

8. pitviper

pitviper New Member

image-1838757429.jpg

Catfish i caught with my bass road

Attached Files:

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Nice fish! But are you 13?

10. pitviper

pitviper New Member

No I'm 15 now those are older pics and the newer ones aren't coming up so sorry.

11. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Bad luck NJ:
    Fishes. Turtle.

Attached Files:

12. thefisherrr

thefisherrr New Member

That turtle is a midget compared to some of the snapping turtles I've seen and caught. They kinda feel like a snag and then the snag moves. I'll post up a picture of some tomorrow.

13. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol... Check this one out:

image-1950782662.jpg

14. pitviper

pitviper New Member

Dude that is a trophy man. Send it to a taxidermist, I bet it will look good on your wall lol

15. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Hahaha, I think he would lose it before I would lose it on my wall, lol.

16. pitviper

pitviper New Member

That's probably true, get a sign and let it say lil turtle right here↘↙

17. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Awe yeah, great thread idea!!

I myself love fishing. Although right now I'm somewhat landlocked. But I was born right on the coast of British Columbia, Canada. I'll see if I can find some pictures, but a few years back I went fishing in the bay by my dads house and throughout the day continuously pulled out some big rock cod. Delicious fish... My uncle cought a ling cod the size of me that day too. Mind you, a few years ago I was quite short, but that fish was tasty too. Unfortunately it's heading into one of those brutal Canadian winters right now, so unless I take up ice fishing, I won't be catching any fish for a good while.

18. brettcp97

brettcp97 New Member

birmingham
    I dont get to fish often. I usually fish in the coosa river near Ragland, where there are mighty nice catfish. Last time i went fishing,i went deepsea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. I managed to catch three red snapper( all over 12lbs), four yellow jack ( each around 4-5lbs), and two yellowtail snapper ( around 2-3lbs). The best part of the trip was when my friend from Enterprise had a small barjack on his line and a dolphin ate the fish and broke his rod.

19. Yargg

Yargg New Member

3 cats me and my friend caught Friday night... The one on the left was 11 pounds the middle one was 14 pounds and the one on the right was 22 pounds. Caught em on night crawlers and chicken fat. Off the shore. Lol the big one was on 6 lbs test.

Attached Files:

20. Yargg

Yargg New Member

Another cat just got her. Scale says 7.68 lbs

Attached Files: