Flash mag

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by DavidGascon, Dec 22, 2012.

1. DavidGascon

DavidGascon New Member

Hello. I learned of flash mags a couple months ago in a game but forgot about them.

I have an e90 right now but am selling it to get a mp5. I don't own a m4.

This morning I bought a m4 flash mag because I was so amazed. My question is Does anyone know of a mp5 flash mag? Thanks. If you don't know what I'm talking about google it. They are amazing.

Happy Arsoft

2. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Not sure if there is an MP5 flash mag....... Also, why did you buy a m4 flash mag if you don't own an m4?

3. DavidGascon

DavidGascon New Member

I would buy like 10 of em if they had them.

I switch guns a lot. I play a lot of cqb and sometime use their guns (m4's). Plus, it looked supercool and was on sale ($10 off). So why not.

4. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

O.O Ten Flash Mags!? Why would you need so many?

5. DavidGascon

DavidGascon New Member

Why not. The more the marrier. Plus for field.

6. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

I guess I catch your drift but I personally wouldn't buy a mag for a gun I don't have.
    Also I assume when you say "I use their guns" you mean the field's rentals. If so, why? The amount of money you'll spend on rental will surely add up to enough for a new gun after a while. So why not just grab some thing cheap that will last you?

P.S. I recommend a JG M4. My JG M16 is crazy solid and has good enough range but the accuracy is a little rough.

7. DavidGascon

DavidGascon New Member

Sorry, let me elaborate.

I play in cqb. It costs $6.50 a mission (expensive I know). With that, you get a gun, mask and bb's. it doesn't cost less if you bring your own gun. But I'm debating getting a m4 or mp5.

8. Dage

Dage New Member

Ann Arbor
    I honestly can't say an Mp5 flash mag exists, it would be pretty cool if it did though. As for your gun decision I'd go with an M4, with its limitless list of things you can do with them, it makes it quite a versatile platform.

9. pmang6

pmang6 New Member

Oh thats cool 6.50 is an awesome deal! JG MP5s are solid (If I sound like a JG fanboy Im not it just so happens I have one of their m16s and my friend an mp5.)

10. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    What exactly is a flash mag?

11. DavidGascon

DavidGascon New Member

I'm debating getting an m4 for the mags...

Flash mags may be the best thing ever invented. Where you wind the wheel on a high cap, there's a string you pull ~5 times and you don't have to pull the string or wind till the mags out.

12. Dage

Dage New Member

Ann Arbor
    Is this sarcasm? I'm honestly not sure. But a flash mag is a highcap magazine that instead of the traditional winding wheel it uses a pull string t wind up the magazine.
    Here's a video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k3__U92kxT4
    A word of warning about the video, mute it. mute it with fire.

Well, I see someone got to it before me.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  13. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    No it wasn't, this is the first i'v hurd of them. I learn new things all the time lol.

14. ThePopeIntern

ThePopeIntern Member

Las Cruces
    If only flash mags were cheaper I might invest in them but my recommendation if you get an mp5 try midcaps they hold about the same as mp5 high caps. I stress "about" it's a difference of 50 or so bbs however no winding and since you do cqb that might make all the difference

15. FTFReaper

FTFReaper New Member

I run the loner flash mags on my m4, they run beautifully. A word of caution though, just like in all of airsoft, you at what you pay for. There are two most commonly bought versions of this mag, Lonex, and Black bear. Black bear is the cheaper of the two but the line is made from braided cotton or nylon string, they don't last long. Lonex uses steel cord which has lasted me quite some time. They are a great investment.

16. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    I run Lonex flashmags on my Ak and love them, although I am not much into highcaps. I prefer Mids.