Flyee MOLLE Style PC

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by iZazzil, Dec 28, 2012.

1. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Hi everyone! So earlier today, I was browsing the interwebs and came across a vest that is a bit of a stretch for my budget but it comes with all of the mag pouches and other things that i need. The vest:
    http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?products_id=4232{3}62

I am about 5'5 on a good day and weigh around 110, so my first area of concern is wether or not the vest will fit me and what size i need to get. Also, I am going for a lightweight, pretty much mags only loadout and am wondering if this would be a good base. It looks like it comes with way too many pouches but I can always remove what is not needed.
    Thanks!:)

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    You should get it in small, and it will most likely fit you. It's a great vest design, I use the real Eagle version myself. You can always sell the pouches that you won't use to make some money back if you want.

What color were you planning on getting?

3. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    I'm getting the OD green. I will most likely be wearing an OD jacket underneath it and some tan or CB pants.

Edit: They don't have OD for small size!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  4. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Yeahhhhh, buy the khaki and be happy with your purchase. Khaki and CB go with just about any uniform/environment, while OD goes with almost none.

5. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Okay, thanks!:) (20 char)

Edit: Wow. It turns out that CB and Khaki go perfectly with the cheap Chinese knock off BDUs that I have!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012