flyye 6094 vs EPC

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Cobom, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Cobom

Cobom New Member

Orlando
    Which is superior out of the two? Im getting rid of my conderp and.needz to know.

Thanks

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Neither is really superior. The EPC gives you a bit more storage space but will weigh a bit more. The 6094 is smaller and more comfortable, especially in the shoulders, but doesn't quite have the storage capacity of the EPC. If you like to carry a lot of crap with you onto the field, the EPC is probably better for you. If not, the 6094 will allow you to be a more mobile player. But really, even those differences are minimal. Pick whichever one you like the looks of more. Or pick based on which military units use them, if that's your thing.

3. Cobom

Cobom New Member

Orlando
    Thanks man. I dont think many other people on this forum would write that much on a comment. But i will most likely pick up the EPC because i will be buying the pouch set.

4. SandmanOperations

SandmanOperations New Member

Edmond
    Buying the EPC you are open to do a lot of different impressions.

Buy some CIRAS shoulder pads to remedy the comfort on the shoulders, they are thickly padded and will help tremendously!

CQB/Field?
    Pouches that are a must?
    Pouches that are not needed, but you want?
    Cummerbund necessary?
    Wide Shoulders?

Answer these questions and we can help you even more, but overall its up to you!!

5. Cobom

Cobom New Member

Orlando
    Both
    Mags..derppp :p
    Hydration
    Not necessary
    Not at all

6. SandmanOperations

SandmanOperations New Member

Edmond
    I say get the 6094.

Here's why:

The 6094 is slim around the shoulder area, so it will be a tighter package, easier for rifle shouldering.

Hydration IS important and you can get a small LBT 6142A, that'll be compact on the back.

Remove cummerbund for either a PIG elastic one, or a ferro concepts one!

LBT 2645A (I think that's the code) for three internal mags, then slap a triple mag pouch on front!!