Flyye 6094 vs Fast Attack

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Kulprit, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Kulprit

Kulprit New Member

Wondering if you guys could help a newb out. I've never worn any sort of PC type vest before, so I am a bit unsure what is useful and what is overkill. I am looking to round out my kit with a PC that I can customize as I get settled into what I need etc.

From my reading the forums I am settled on Flyye as a what I want, but I can't seem to figure out what the difference is between their Fast Attack and their 6094 models. Can one of you guys with more experience explain what the difference is and what you would recommend?

I'd only really be looking at mag pouches, dump pouch, and possibly a holster and hydration pack down the road. Nothing too exotic. I should note i already own the Condor Recon Chest Rig and that's holding me over for now as I look towards upgrading.

Thanks!

For reference:
    Fast Attack Gen2: http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_50_51_95&products_id=680

6094: http://www.shootercbgear.com/product_info.php?products_id=5437

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The 6094 is slimmer, has more features (built in pouches, hydro tube routing loops, cool stuff like that), and has more useful webbing on the front. It's also used by more real operators, giving an easy 20+ cool points over the FAPC. Really, there isn't much of a contest between them. Get the 6094 unless you're really into "unique."

3. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
  4. Kulprit

Kulprit New Member

Thanks guys, 6094 it is! I love having the peace of mind know my gear kicks *** and can take whatever I throw at it down the line.

5. Kommando

Kommando New Member

Oklahoma City
    I personally own a FLYYE 6094 and it is great. I definitely reccommend it.

EDIT: sniped :)

6. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    I put all my airsoft stuff through a lot of wear and tear.
    Buy right the first time and you won't have to buy again.