Flyye colors

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Jenks, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Jenks

Jenks New Member

Hey guys, so after lurking/ researching I decided on picking up a Flyye RRV with a hydration carrier and a few pouches in Coyote Brown. But I was expecting to to be a dark tan / brown color but it ended up more greenish. Is this the normal color. I have some pouches that where given to me that are a lite tan color and assumed that was tan so CB would be the darker of the two but was way off. Anyone else have this issue? I checked all the labels and they all say CB on them. Besides that, I love the fit and guality of the products!

Thanks
    Jenks

2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Sounds like khaki to me. Could you post some pictures so some more knowledgable members than me could contribute?

3. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Flyye's products in CB do have a greenish look to them when in artificial lighting, outside they'll look much better. You'l notice that even the differences in lighting room by room will affect the appearance of the material

4. Jenks

Jenks New Member

Thanks for the link Knief, I will have to take some pics tomorrow outside with my camera. My Flyye coyote brown gear is a lot greener than yours, kind of a mix between ranger green and the khaki. Or at least to me it looks like it. Either way I doubt Shooter Combat Gear would exchange it with shipping prices and all.

Jenks