Football!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by tacmonkey141, Aug 25, 2012.

1. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    Who else here plays football for high school , youth , or college! What are your favorite memories and big hits!

Haha nobody else plays football?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  2. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

I'm a linebacker. Yeah not too many people play on here

3. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    At our last scrimmage, we ran 24 trap (for those who know the play) I hit the linebacker, drove him back like 20 yards, at the end with 2 refs and 4 of his coaches around, he grabbed my face mask, threw me to the ground with it and yelled get off me, B****. When I got up, his teammate ran up and head-butted me.

4. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I'm a senior high school football player.

Position Fullback and D-end

Height-6ft Weight-240lb

Bench-290lb Squat-510lb

Old pic from last year

image-4229075301.jpg

5. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    I play six man football. I'm a quarterback, full back, tail back- you name it! Im also a corner on defense. Basically in six man football you can play at any position. Oh by the way the division I'm in is TAPPS 1A. We won the state championship last season- it was our schools fifth championship out of 10 years of playing football.

6. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    i wonder if robin plays football :p

7. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    Middle ? Or outside? I'm a middle and I absolutely love it!

Haha dang sounds pretty epic , he better have gotten a penalty , or ejected

Dude congrats on the squat ! Haha that's pretty impressive! , what state are you from? Got any scholarships headed your way?

I've never really heard of six man football until now! Sounds pretty cool!

Ive been having a really hard time between getting a football helmet or more airsoft stuff , I decided to go with a football helmet :)

I'm basically getting this in black :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  8. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I'm from Pennsylvania and no not any scholarships yet.

9. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

Middle. Yup. Love it.

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Well, I can't play football anymore, but when I played football I was quarterback and safety.

My biggest hit? I dropped back to pass, threw the ball to my reciever and he stopped his route. The pass was intercepted by the corner. He is running down the sideline, I hit him going full speed at about a 30 degree angle into him. He flies about 5 yards. I got pumped up after this hit. Lol. That is also why I played safety. I flew to where the ball was on running plays, but I knew what the quarterback would do because I played the position.

11. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

I just got moved to center guys and I love it.

12. blue2014

blue2014 New Member

My most favorite moment when I played was drilling this 5ft 7in guy to the ground (I was 4ft 8inches then).

13. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    When I played, I was defensive end.

Favorite hit;
    Two of my team mates have the RB pinned, but can't get him down. I come running from about 20 feet away, knock the RB to the ground. (I'm probably 40 lbs and 6 inches taller than him)

Poor guy had a broken arm and couldn't finish the game, and my mouth guard fell out and I bit through just under my lip and had to have 3 stitches. Still have a scar from that...kinda looks like a Nike swoosh.

I miss playing.

14. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I played for a year and was a QB. I hated it! I was only QB because I could throw really well, but we didn't learn one passing play the whole year.

Then the last game of the season my coach finally listened to me and made me safety. First drive I got an interception and ran it back like 40 yards. Also our overtime thing was one drive where the team lined up on the 10 yard line and I stopped them three times in a timed on the 3 yard line.

I now play strictly back yard pick up games :)

15. soviet

soviet New Member

Oh, where you the one when you get hit looks like a truck hitting a bike? Or are you the one who shoots people with your airsoft guns as defensive. Lol joking. Im sure your pro...

16. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    My team all like airsoft, so we dumbed bio bbs on our coaches heads, instead of gatorade.

17. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    I didn't get hit...I was defensive end.

18. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    My best moment was when I was on the o line. We were right at the goal line. The guy across from me on the other team was getting really pissed and yelled "I'm tired of this!" because we kept blocking him so well. I knew he was about to just cut loose so when the ball was hiked I dove at his feet and chop blocked him. He fell on our center but there was a huge hole for our RB to go through and we scored

19. Keegan3R3B

Keegan3R3B New Member

Blaine
    I play for my high school. I got switched to inside linebacker and after only 3 days I absolutely love it. Our head coach switched me because our starting "Mike" inside backer got moved up to varsity and the back up... welllll he is horrible so the coach plans for me to take his spot.
    The funnest hit I've had was actually 4 days ago at our game. The guard lined up in front of me pulled to the far side so I filled the gap to make sure they didn't pull a reverse and come through that gap and of course, they did. I ran into the running back at full speed while he was in mid-stride. He tried stiff arming me but I batted his arm down once I got to him. His hand got into my face mask but we went back a good 3 yards after I hit him.
    After it was all over, they suffered an 8 yard loss, the running back kept on trying to make excuses for me being able to tackle him so well, and while his hand was behind my face mask he gave me two nice cuts above and below my eye and a nice shiner.

20. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

I play football on the varsity level for the Fairfax High School Rebels.
    I play offensive tackle and defensive tackle as well as a lineman on field goal/extra point.

Junior
    240 pounds
    6'2