FOR ANTI-JONAS BROs. FACEBOOKERS

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by [email protected], Oct 15, 2009.

1. AirsoftWinner

AirsoftWinner Guest

i didn't join it but i want too

2. SamAKPWNER

SamAKPWNER New Member

Manhattan
  3. yep. join it to show you do :) we're uhhmm....lets just say a while away from the 10 mil mark

4. perthy25

perthy25 New Member

Bangkok
    joined. Should we add each other???

5. Skate

Skate New Member

Dayton
    If people want to like a band, there is no reason to tell them they shouldn't. Some people don't like Led Zepplin, the Beatles, or Aerosmith. I don't see too many facebook groups complaining about them.

Let the little kids who like them have their fun, by doing stuff like this, you aren't helping or hurting anyone at all, you just make yourselves look like idiots.

At least, thats my opinion.

6. SgT_ScReWb

SgT_ScReWb New Member

That's why we're all entitled to our own opinions :D

7. exactly. we hate them and do so cheerfully. im not saying no one shud like them....im just saying i dont.

8. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

its our opinion and choice to not like them.

9. AirsoftWinner

AirsoftWinner Guest

ITS A FREE COUNTRY!!! :) i love it

10. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

not sure how free it will be next year at this time

11. AirsoftWinner

AirsoftWinner Guest

Haha ya THIS IS SUPOST TO BE FREEDOM

12. perthy25

perthy25 New Member

Bangkok
    95% of teenagers would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if your the 5% that would pull up a chair, grab some popcorn and scream "JUMP JUMP JUMP ! !

13. Ronin055

Ronin055 New Member

LoL :

My 8yr old daughter loves them. Not in a literal sense, but as in really likes to watch them.

And I gotta admit, their show is pretty funny. So I guess I like them too.

I would compare them to the Monkeys. Their show was kinda silly like jonas is.

And as an aside. Anyone who can take them selves and make fun, has to be ok.

TO bad there are so many people who feel threatened by them. SO threatened that they have to delcare "hatered"

Wow, seriously? Intollerance is what has brought this world to the state of affairs that its in. Look at the middle east. Exactly this kind of sentiment is working wonders over there.

Keep trying, and you can be just like them.

Ofcourse, you wont listen to this.

14. grenader

grenader New Member

I don't like johnas bros :D , i don't have face book

15. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood Active Member

I don't hate the Johnas brothers, I just dislike how they come across & their music.
    I far from hate them, hell good on them, they found something they liked, went for it & are now filthy stinking rich. I wouldn't mind that happening to me.