Frenchie coming in the international side of airsoft milsim

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vinke, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Vinke

Vinke New Member

Paris
    Hi everyone !

My name is Kevin, from France near Paris. I'm a 26 years old ex-engineer (I'm about to change my carrer orientation). And I playing airsoft since a few years.

Very early I realized that I only wanted to play milsim in airsoft, not for emulate real soldiers but because I find this kind of game more intense. I don't like playing full auto with maracas without aiming just wishing hit somebody after throwing 200bbs... On the contrary I like playing in semi with a relatively low loadout, the roleplay, play as a group, drill, dril and drill again to see on the airsoft field: this is never like the drill, he wasnt supposed to be there -_- !

I'm here in order to speak with other people about this passion, discover new perspective of gameplay, of culture.

Now we can speak about the sexiest part, the gear :p

I have for inspiration the french special forces, especially le 13e RDP (Régiment de Dragons Parachutistes ). So now less words, more pictures

I am on the right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the mistakes, Havent practiced writing english for a while.

2. Merauder777

Merauder777 Member

Middlebury
    Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum! Very nice pictures by the way, did you have a friend take them or was this during an event?

3. Vinke

Vinke New Member

Paris
    Thanks, non indeed a friend was taking it during we were drillling

So it's a mis between drill and photo shoot

Unfortunately the team doesnt exist anymore, I moved up to Paris and other members moved up too so we split up.

I'm trying to find an other one but guess what ? It's easier to find an airsoft team with a SEAL dress code here in France than with french special forces.

It's all about the beard and the sunglasses I guess.

4. jkim2001

jkim2001 Member Supporting Member

Bonjour Vinke, I love the woodlands camo. How is the airsoft culture in France? Is it big?

5. Vinke

Vinke New Member

Paris
    Hi jkim.

I think airsoft is well represented despite we are a non gun free country.

You can find team/assocation in most cities.

About the law a replica should be under 2J (463 FPS with 0.2g bb) but the most comon fps are around 350 FPS for full auto replica (M4, famas etc) and 450 for bolt.