From Miami!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Landa, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    Hey guys, my name is Hans, from south FL, being airsofting for 2 years now! Started with JG's, then moved up through AEG's.... King Arms, G&P and then sold them and devoted to GBBR's, run WE's for a while and now im in KJW, couldn't be happier! Im in a couple of forums, but not this one! and its grown so much, i have to be here! looks like a great community!

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Hey, welcome Hans. I am looking at getting into the gbbr world so you may get many questions from me.

3. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    Good, im here to help! i didnt get far in AEGs, no DS set ups, stuff like that :p , just the average shim, AOE and running it all smooth with a 7.2v... but thats all gone! :cool: and its been gone for a while! GBBR's are great!

Anyways, i never even feel that im in a disadvantage either, back when i run AEG's, ill hardly use more than a mid cap per game... now, i use 3-5 mags... and reloading GBBR's is the best there is!

Well, airsoft in miami is growing immensely, we are getting a CQB field in the middle of the metropolis! Its good for a change, considering the two fields we have are outdoors and very large... already have a stash of duster gas in mi closet! :D

4. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay at the forums. Don't troll. If you do Sparky_D will sit on you. Seriously.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Hey, welcome to the party.
    Always like seeing other locals

6. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    Nice! another SFL airsofter, dont see many on forums! What college campus are you talking about in your signature? we may be in the same one... lol

7. Annaa

Annaa New Member

Hi,welcome!This is the best site.Just enjoy it.

8. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    More Florida airsofters exist?

Don't go to combat city and we're buddies :S

9. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    i saw your rant posts already :p

they are opening 2 CQB's down here in miami, lets see if they give me a hard time too.... I'm running all gbbrs.

10. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    It wasn't all a rant, it was an exposé. Do you really want to support that man?

11. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    Not at all, and i don't have a problem with ranting. Someone gives you problems, you should be allowed to say whatever you want.