FS: Classics and a bunch of GBB

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TRU8Archangel, Jul 29, 2015.

1. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    Hi all! As the title states, I have a classic (or 2) for sale and a bunch of gbb pistols up for grabs. Selling these so I can fund motor mounts and a race header.

As for trades, the only trade I will be seriously considering is a Classic Army FAL with decent amount of midcaps. You can offer me any unique or cool guns but I've had everything from a JG to an SMP to a Daytona gun so I'll most likely decline a lot if they're not a DG or something along those lines.

These items will be shipped as described and once they leave my hands they won't be my responsibility and I will not be accepting any returns.

For shipping, I'll be shipping via USPS and can include insurance at buyer's expense.

1. Sun Project M16 $650 OBO

This started out as a Sun Project m16 and as you can tell, it has been heavily modified. The previous owner told me that it has a flat top mod, a steel bolt from AS4L, and the hop up mod. The buffer tube has also been modified to accept different stocks than the Sun Project ones. It has a painted DD MK18 Rail, magpul grip and magpul stock.

I'm missing a couple of set screws that hold the feed tube in place but once a mag is in the gun, there is no problem and doesn't affect how the gun runs. There is also sometimes when the gun fires full auto when it is in semi. I'm not sure why it does this but TNK can always make a set of levers for the gun and the price reflects this.

With the adjustable hop up and AS4L steel bolt, this SP is very very similar to a Daytona Gun M4. The gun has crisp recoil and kicks hard, more than the Gen4 Daytona Gun AK I had.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KSC G18C $190 OBO

Next is my prized KSC G18C with trademarked metal slide.
    It has some scuffs from holster use.
    Will come with 4 non leaking mags.
    No issue with the gun besides scuffs and wobbly sights.
    Will include RA Tech TBB

[​IMG]

Additional pics here:
    http://imgur.com/a/Xgkt0

3. KWA KP8 (USP Compact) $100

Also selling my USP Compact.
    No issue with the gun, I can include the kydex? holster with the gun for $150 OBO
    The holster was meant for full size USP but the gun still fits securely.
    Will come with one non-leaking mag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. KWA M226 $120 OBO

Next up is my KWA M226 with 2 non-leaking mags.
    The gun has an issue where the gun doesn't fire unless the mag's all the way in. Not sure why it's like this, but don't have the time to fix it or look into it. I can also add a holster as well for a little extra but I have to find it first.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. FDE Madbull DD MK18 Rails $80 [SOLD]

I bought this for a little over $100 but never installed it since I don't have enough AR platforms to use this so I'm putting it up for grabs. Will come with all hardware.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a Sun Project XM177E2 but I'm not sure if I want to sell this one. I'll take offers on this if anyone's interested.

If you don't like some of the prices, feel free to offer but if you insult me with a lowball, I won't respond. Some of the bigger items like the SP I'd like the buyer to include shipping but I am open for negotiation.

I'll update this thread with any info if I'm missing anything.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. MjrBadKarma

MjrBadKarma Member

waterford
    pmed 20 ++++++++++++++++++++++

3. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    Bump! All PMs have been replied.

4. xlegendsx

xlegendsx New Member

northeast
    You still have my scar l ?

I miss it

5. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    I do actually, it's what started that HPA craze in me haha.

Oh and feel free to send me offers on what you would be willing to pay, just don't lowball

6. xlegendsx

xlegendsx New Member

northeast

Nah im good i quit playing ever since i made the trade, you got the best of it though.

Just be gentle with it i still have feelings for it lol

7. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    Bump! Sun Project spf but the pistols are still up for grabs!

8. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    Bump! MK18 rails are SPF!
    Will trade the glock for a good MP5A4, preferably with the flashlight handguard.

9. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    Bump! MK18 Rails have been sold!

10. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    Bump! Sun Project is still up. Will only trade for SMP by itself plus cash. The issue with the semi is ONLY when the pressure is low. There is NO issue with the gun at normal operating pressure.

11. Bio2_Outsider

Bio2_Outsider Member

montgomery
    Trade the Glock for a kjw p226 with a kydex holster, and 3 mags (one's a little leaky)?

12. TRU8Archangel

TRU8Archangel Member

Irvine / Elk Grove
    No thanks, looking for cash or a nice MP5.

Bump! $180 for the Glock.