Airsoft Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Dytac SR15 URX 3 with accessories.

923 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  keredm 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there guys, I'm in a bit of financial trouble atm so I gatta sell off my toy :mad:. I hate to let my baby go but its not really whats important right now.

So I have a Dytac m4 with Knights trades and a URX 3 here. You can't find them in the US anymore. I got it from a site called hobbyking and got one of the few last ones. They are currently still available at Ehobby though.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/dytac/dytac-combat-series-uxr-iii-m4-aeg-deluxe-ver-black.html#.VpJeo_l5Pg8

But shipping there runs anywhere from 75-100 bucks and they most likely destroy your trades, maybe you get lucky and they might just cover them. But anyways save you self some hassle and get this gem from the states.

The gun shoots beautifully and smooth with a high rof from a 11V stick lipo (included) in buffer tube. when I crono'd it after I first got it it was shooting in the 425ish range with .20s (the Ehobby page is wrong) And have installed a Madbull black python II tightbore with H nub and nicer bucking (can't recall the brand) in her giving a nice boost in range and accuracy. Man this gun just slings them out there. The motor had also be replaced with a older gen KWA high torque from a KM4.

With the gun I am including...

- Dytac Aimpoint T1 replica (needs a batt).

- Element Surefire M600c replica with original pressure pad and cap switch.

- DCC replica offset mount for the Scout light.

- Element dual pressure pad for SF lights and PEQ units.

- Element PEQ15/la2 with light/VIS laser/IR laser. (this is a very nice peice of kit and feels very soild with nice weight to it.)

- G&P urx panel kit in tan. comes with assorted lengths of "rail guards" and rail pieces the can replace the "golfball" guards. And a tan handstop with the original black urx covers that came with the gun.

- A nicer Magpul CTR stock in FDE. I'm not sure if the one that came with the gun was real or not. It seemed very cheap feeling but that might how the MOE stock might just be. (yes the bottom of the stock is a little toasty. But it was salvaged off a gun that was in a house fire. A little sanding and paint can fix it right up.)

- Pmag mid that came with the gun as well as 9 Elite Force 140 round mids all with Magpulls on them and 1 generic but still nice M4 highcap.

- Magpul ASAP plate added on. Didn't come with gun as pictured from retailers. with a generic single point bungee sling.

- 11v lipo buffer tube battery 1200mah I think, will let you know..

Alright guys I'm in a real tight spot. I'm willing to make a pretty good deal on this this soo shoot me an offer. Wanting to get 400 for all this together. No parting out no trades.

PayPal only and would like for shipping to be covered but we can talk about that too.

And I can send better images if you like.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.