ftermath Stunt Police M4 Dual

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by GrantSnyder, Nov 1, 2012.

1. GrantSnyder

GrantSnyder New Member

Okay you guys, I'm not exactly new to airsoft, but I'm new to weapon prices and such.

I've really been wanting a good but cheap Assault Rifle that I don't have to order online. The only place I have found is Cabela's and there is a good gun there too.
    ftermath Stunt Police M4 Dual.

"Go in locked and loaded with an electric-powered full automatic, a pump-action semiautomatic, an 850-round grenade loader and a high-capacity, 76-round magazine. Fires 420 rounds per minute at a velocity of 300 fps. Adjustable Spin-Shot and Hop-Up system. Fires 6mm airsoft BBs. Batteries not included. "
    Yea, $89.99

Is that a good price? Is that good FPS for that price and will it sound like a little walmart $40 crossman?

2. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    I wouldn't be dissing crosmans when you're getting THAT. It's not a 'good gun' like you say, definitely not. Better than spring pistols, yes, but, not better than other crosmans, like the AK and the Tri-Shot. Or the G3. Not a good deal for 89.99, nono. BatterIES? It uses the triple A's. Eww. That'll get maybe 9 R/s. Please, order online. Lancers are 10x better for the price.

3. GrantSnyder

GrantSnyder New Member

Okay, say it is impossible to get one online.
    You live in America.
    What do you do? xD

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Run to California. Simple.

5. GrantSnyder

GrantSnyder New Member

Hahaha, okay. So you like AKs hm?
    What about the AK47 (G47) for $ 120?
    Diecast gearbox with 420 FPS?

6. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    For not being online, that's a lot better

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    *cough* Got a Cyma.028 for 73 shipped *cough* much better deal than that stunt police crap, if you must get a lancer tactical, or JG m4 or my gun dunno.

8. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    *cough* a new one's a better deal *cough*. I'd buy yours for $45 if you want