Full metal m4 gift

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by NorthGeorgiaAirsoft, Dec 26, 2012.

1. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

NorthGeorgiaAirsoft New Member

Hey Fellow chairsofters! Recently I acquired a kwa sr7 ( I know bring on the kwa hate) and my dad is In love with it. So I was wondering what are some decent performing full metal M4's on the market I could buy him. I would like to keep the gun cheap because I am only 14 and do not have a lot to spend. Any help would be appreciated.:)

2. Napple

Napple New Member

What is cheap to you? $120?

3. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

Sorry man I'll try to be more clear next time. Under $200 would be nice. But if I need to go spend more, I'll spend more for him.

4. blowback2000

blowback2000 New Member

That should be easy to find, there are plently of great m4's out there for under $200
    At times like this the internet is your best friend :D

5. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

Do you happen to have a few that you would recommend?

6. blowback2000

blowback2000 New Member

Sure, i'll post up some links :)

7. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

Thanks man:) I greatly appreciate it

8. blowback2000

blowback2000 New Member

9. NorthGeorgiaAirsoft

Sorry for the late response bud. I've been looking into JG begginer rifles. I know there not metal. But since he's knew I think it will be good for him. Thank you for the help

10. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Go with a King Arm M4. Great internals and externals, I'm sure someone can back me up on this.

11. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    JGs are built like tanks, I use one every once in a while, and I used to own one of their G36cs. THey're built extremely solidly and perform very nicely.

Also, as Surfer said, KA also has some nice replicas.

12. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    This. Or a DBOYS. My friends own some and they are great guns that last a long time.

P.S. I currently have one inbound to my house :p

13. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Just wondering, are JG M4s/M16s full metal?

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    They have a full metal line but its way over priced if you ask me.

15. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    You obviously have no idea what your talking about or any basic sense of the English language. It would be impossible to stay within his budget and purchase those upgrades as well as a good M4. You shouldn't be recommending anything to anyone because you did not bother to read the thread, budget or even drew hat he wants out of the gun.

16. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
  17. austins16

austins16 New Member

Look up the G&G G4 A5 shadow night on airsoft gi its only 225 and hasnt failed me great internals and awesome rails but the upper and lower receiver are polymer

18. xxxRJRxxx

xxxRJRxxx New Member

Altoona
    He said he wanted full metal, and to be at or under his $200 budget.

OP, I would recommend a King Arms M4. Don't own one, but I've used one on multiple occasions as a loaned gun, and loved it. For being stock, it was great.

19. austins16

austins16 New Member

Yea i know i was opening up his options just incase he didnt find what he was looking for i wasnt tryin to troll sayin get this one was just tryin to help incase he didnt find what he was looking for is all... Sorry if i sounded like an ***......

20. jallen785

jallen785 New Member

New to airsoft completely wanting to get into it so i bought a ignite black ops m4 viper, is this a good gun to start with, and can modifications be made to it?? Plzz help!!!