Full Size M4 to CQBR - Any Luck?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by EliteTech, Sep 9, 2015.

1. EliteTech

EliteTech New Member

San Angelo
    Hey guys me again! :D
    I have another question about modding. I have been assembling and re-assembling my 416 because I'm flathopping it. I looked at it one day and said "I would love to see that thing without its stock or with a foldable stock"
    So my question is: has anyone had any luck on putting batteries elsewhere and putting a hinge or taking off the stock in an M4- style gun?
    Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPod touch using Airsoft Society

2. dubyas1989

dubyas1989 New Member

saranac
    first, a cqbr has a regular collapsing stock, second, yes they make folding stocks for m4"s you just have to figure out if you want to front wire it and use a peq bat box, or just use a battery pouch on the gun somewhere.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

3. EliteTech

EliteTech New Member

San Angelo
    Ok! Thanks for the clarification. Is there a way to still wire it inside the stock but still use a folding stock? You could probably use just a shorter/non-adjustable folding one right?
    Thanks, and thanks in advance!

4. dubyas1989

dubyas1989 New Member

saranac
    that would depend on the stock you used, unless you just strap a battery pouch to the folding stock. the folding stock that i have seen for m4's does not havve room for a battery inside so you would need to use a pouch or like i said use a peq-15 battery box on the front rail.

5. EliteTech

EliteTech New Member

San Angelo
    Ok, thanks! I will look in to the battery box then! I will probably gets new gearbox first or at least upgrade my stock one :D
    Thanks! And thanks in advance